A Very happy Birthday ddnene

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well...Walter gave me a call and said his Mommy is having a birthday today. Walter said, you know when your old when your mind and your body aren't what they used to be. Well, take it from me...when I am not in my right mind...my left side is pretty full. Getting back to what Walter told me...you know you're old when the fine print shrinks and you use your hands to move an object further away from your eyes...this is bifocal denial to let you know. Does your black book contain only names ending in "M.D."? Walter also said the when you hear a dripping faucet that it causes an uncontrollable urge for you to run to the bathroom. Is the little gray-haired person who helps you across the street...your spouse? Have you ever searched all over the house for something and Walter actually helped you find it...because the item is right where it was suppose to be. Mommy burns the midnight oil only until 9 PM. Mommy only shops for comfortable shoes rather than the ones that are cool. Also, my mommy can remember ancient history such as B.C.....before computers. I had to tell Walter to stop and not say anything like that about your mommy because it is her birthday and that your suppose to be good and real nice on that very special day. Walter then said that if he could that if he had a hand instead of a paw that he would hold up his hand up and give Rog the Hawaiian Good Luck Symbol. Well I will quit saying what Walter and I were talking about....but I will give you a hint.....sprinklers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Landscaping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tracey. May you have many more to come.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You guys are TOO much… THANK YOU so much for all the birfday wishes!!! It's POURING down raining here in TN, but I'm headed to dinner w/the fam & going to see a movie (my pic The Visit!!!). Next week Ray & I are headed to a lil' getaway in Nashville just the two of us...

I appreciate each and every one of you… I LOVE my EBN FAMILY!!! :heartsign:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Happy Happy Birthday Tracey!!!! I wish you all the best of health, more wealth, joy and happiness and ofcourse lots and lots of alcohol to go with them!!!

Enjoy your day sweetie! Let everyone spoil you the way you deserve!!! Happy birthday!!! :heartsign::hug::snoopy::birthday6::birthday::confetti::confetti::confetti:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
HAHAHA...it's the, 'I'm 29, thank you' answer from here on out!

Altho, that answer brings much disbelief as I give it out at 60 now ;)

You are a dear friend, Tracey, just a wonderful woman in every way.

Truly can't imagine EBN without you here with us, thank you so much
for all you do for everyone. I send loving hugs to you.

Happy, Happy Birthday, may you be blessed & favored of God, today
and everyday. Let there be cake...and booze...and lots of partying!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:birthday: happy birthday Tracey, hope it was a great one. :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2015-09-11-06-57-14--274934107.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.