Oprah Winfrey and Michael Vicks ..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It would appear that Oprah Winfrey is going to be interviewing Michael Vicks on her show and it will air on Thursday, February 24th!

I'm not sure if I want to see that or not!!! :eek: Yet part of me wants to see how Oprah deals with it ... will she kiss his butt like everybody else seems to be doing or will she give the piece of :poo: a hard time!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oprah is a huge dog lover, I think she will give him :poo: over it, UNLESS there is a clause in his interview that she is not allowed to mention it. I hate that everyone just seems to have forgotten how evil that man is and just focuses on his NFL carrier!! I hate to even watch him play, and don't think he should even be allowed.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG i don't know if could watch him. I cannot watch him with a helmet on much less wtihout one. I hope she really sticks it to him and that is the only way i would watch it if she calls him out for what he is. UGHHHHHHHHHHH......

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Should be interesting. She is a huge dog lover, but then I doubt he'd come on her show if he's just going to be told what a low-life p.o.s. he is.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i'll bet she licks his butt like everyone else does. she'd probably feel different if he fought cocker spaniels. everyone demonizes pit bulls so it becomes forgivable when scumbags like vick murder them. :down:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Did he really? What a chicken ______!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I cant believe he cancelled! What an ____ !!! :angry: He knew he wouldnt be able to handle it cause I think Oprah was going to give him hell!!!

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Proves what we all know ..... the lowest of the low ...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.