Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My list is far too long.... Currently I'm on season 4 of Game of thrones, season 4 of Dexter and season 3 of chuck. Plus a ton on new shows I have on the DVR I haven't watched yet, like Zoo and Extant. I am watching the Whispers and that one is a bit odd but I like it.

As far as what I've binge watched on netflix, the list is giant. I watch Netflix more than cable.

Doctor who
The fall
Supernatural
The 100
Grey a anatomy
Lost
Chuck
Haven
American horror story
Walking dead
Sherlock
Orange is the new black
Revolution
Warehouse 13
Hemlock Grove
Doctor who spin off(can't think of the name)

Ok wow I cannot remember many of the names of the shows. But all of them were great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I binge watched Seasons 1 & 2 of orange is the new black but when the cute security guard left in season 3 so did I. lol

Don't Trust the B...in Apt 23
Gossip Girl
Law & Order
Criminal Minds
Masters of Sex
Empire
Power
Snapped
Snapped Couples
American Justice

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Harper's Island is good! I was able to binge that a while back. We watch nearly everything, but I will binge watch Twin Peaks, Fringe, Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dead Like Me (highly recommend!), Orphan Black (Also very highly recommend), Downton Abbey, Vikings, Grimm, Warehouse 13, The Americans, Deadwood...

And now that I have written all that, I realize I watch WAY too much TV! :ashamed: I blame several years of Iowa winters...

Fringe is amazing. [emoji3][emoji3] have you seen the tomorrow people as it's similar

Am surprised no one has said suits or white collar

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Fringe is amazing. [emoji3][emoji3] have you seen the tomorrow people as it's similar

Am surprised no one has said suits or white collar

I can't even tell you how sad I was that Fringe ended. One bonus is that it left on a high note. The Tomorrow People is on my list of ones to watch - it has been highly recommended by several people now!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Fringe was awesome, I actually watched that one while it was on tv. I've seen the tomorrow people too, wish they would make more episodes. :(

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Fringe was awesome, I actually watched that one while it was on tv. I've seen the tomorrow people too, wish they would make more episodes. :(

I love the way the Americans write and film your programs. I watch anything from homeland to damages.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
great thread! Wicked Tuna, Northwoods Law & all of the Alaska programming Discover and NatGeo do hahaha

We watch Discovery and Nat Geo too! And stuff about space on the science channel, Through the Wormhole, How the Universe Works, NASA's Unexplained Files, Hanger 1. We record Through the Wormhole and How the Universe Works so we can listen while we fall asleep!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
How could I forget these shows: Hoarders and Intervention.

Not always the case but I love seeing how people's lives get turned around for the better in these shows.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I think a couple people mentioned Sherlock and I must agree. I recently watched all of Sherlock and became enamored with it. Amazing acting and mysteries! There also aren't that many episodes so it is good for a quick binge.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online