cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm on vacation and am catching up on some TV shows. I don't have cable so i either watch via Amazon Prime or the "free" TV programs offered online.

I recently watched the whole season of a show called Harper's Island. I had never heard of it until now but it premiered in 2009! If you like a good murder mystery I think you will love this show!

Currently I'm watching Poldark on Masterpiece PBS. Great British period drama series. You can catch the older episodes on Youtube (tho the quality isn't great), and the more recent episodes are still on the PBS website.

Okay, your turn, what do you like to binge watch on TV when you have the chance to indulge?:popcorn:

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
We binge watch everything! We don't have cable either, only Netflix. Currently the bedroom show is Dexter. It's from 2006. We watch separate evening and bedroom shows. Hell on wheels is the evening show we're currently watching. We've been through so many if have to look up the good ones. Some were great. Others were awful but once I start I have to finish. Lol

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
So, so many! We don't have Netflix, so we watch House of Cards as soon as a new season is released. Recently, we've watched a lot British series--the whole (6 seasons?) of Foyle's War which was great! Just watched all the seasons of Last Tango in Halifax. I loved Penny Dreadful! I really prefer binge watching than having to wait a week for another episode of whatever. Some of my other favorites are The Knick, Homeland, Outlander, the first season of True Detective was really good. Another great British series (besides Downton Abbey of course) was Broadchurch (2 seasons), a mystery. I wish we got more of the British stuff on TV here. Mad Men if you haven't seen it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh I'm SO guilty of this… Lol We have most channels, but I really DO enjoy the Netflix's series. I love to watch Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Downton Abbey, Mad Men and my newest one The Fall. I REALLY love all those british shows… Lol

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Just Game of Thrones and Walking Dead these days.

But I also like Entourage and Girls.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Fringe. Soa. Walking dead. The tomorrow people. Dexter.
A good British one is the peaky blinders about a gang just after ww2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Just Game of Thrones and Walking Dead these days.

But I also like Entourage and Girls.
Did you see the Entourage movie? I was good. Kinda like a really long tv show. It was one of my favorite tv shows.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
great thread! Wicked Tuna, Northwoods Law & all of the Alaska programming Discover and NatGeo do hahaha

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Harper's Island is good! I was able to binge that a while back. We watch nearly everything, but I will binge watch Twin Peaks, Fringe, Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dead Like Me (highly recommend!), Orphan Black (Also very highly recommend), Downton Abbey, Vikings, Grimm, Warehouse 13, The Americans, Deadwood...

And now that I have written all that, I realize I watch WAY too much TV! :ashamed: I blame several years of Iowa winters...

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Harper's Island is good! I was able to binge that a while back. We watch nearly everything, but I will binge watch Twin Peaks, Fringe, Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dead Like Me (highly recommend!), Orphan Black (Also very highly recommend), Downton Abbey, Vikings, Grimm, Warehouse 13, The Americans, Deadwood...

And now that I have written all that, I realize I watch WAY too much TV! :ashamed: I blame several years of Iowa winters...

I watched a few of the Orphan Black series and found it very good! Now you won't be able to blame those Iowa winters for your TV viewing indulgences, [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION]!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.