Road Trip! Who else has fun weekend plans?

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Just wanted to share. It makes me giggle. So I have the bags on the couch ready for the car. The Benadryl, Witch Hazel, Lemon Juice, Food container, and two pages of directions on the counter for Bentley's Grandpa! Tomorrow morning my husband Jake and I are road tripping to St. Louis Missouri over night to watch our St. Louis Cardinals play ball! Woot Woot! Yea yea, Michigan Folks rooting for the team out of state.... for whatever reason Jake followed them since he was a kid. We went there last year for the first time for our honeymoon trip. I've traveled almost everywhere in the U.S. so I let him pick. Anyway, never really followed sports either but I have changed my way. :yes::p

Look for us ;) We are behind home plate somewhere. St. Louis is a freakin' fun place to hang out too. Anyone around the area? Just to give a shout out to? So yea.....

What are you all doing this weekend?
I'll be home Sunday after dinner sometime. I'm hoping for a pit stop to Ikea on the way home too. Fingers Crossed!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have a fantastic time... Safe travels.

No plans this weekend-- too hot here

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Have a safe travel and I hope your team wins!

Hot weather is expected 100 degrees no way to take Miss Porkchop out any places.

I am hoping this winter break to take a road trip to Oregon from California. I am bringing Miss Porkchop. She will love the ride and adventure of sniffing around different places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Have a GREAT time! Hoping your team wins. My biggest road trip the past few years is down the driveway, to the mailbox! Enjoy yourself!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Sounds fun! We are off to a car show, drinks with friends, and then a festival in Sandpoint, Idaho tomorrow pm. Just relaxing fun!

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Day and a half there and back, but it was worth it! Gah....I never thought I would become a baseball fan last year. I'm pretty girly and clueless when it comes to sports. But it sparked a new hobby in me and it's time with the Hubby. We are kinda an opposite attract coupe on a few big things so its nice! Anyway, I love coming home to a wiggly bulldog butt. Does anyone else's flop and hop like a fish out of water when you walk through the door? His Grandpa, Jake's dad babysat him and they had a nice time together! He even thought my notes were helpful. So I'm not embarrassed, yay! Rotten Bentley, I bought him a new toy, of course....and he already has a hole in it. Picture tomorrow.

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
That road trip sounds awesome! I've only been as far as Yellowstone/Wyoming. I would love a California trip. Let us know if you get around to that. I think that would be a nice conversation! I joke that if Bentley is "allowed" I take him. Seriously I joke (my humor style) but if I could get away with taking Bentley grocery shopping I would. He's my buddy! But I get that there is some weather days where it is a no no to go anywhere.

Brian Melton

Aug 8, 2015
Bucks County, Pa.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Thinking of taking Charlie on a 5 hour road trip in a couple of weeks to New York...The wife and I aren't sure how it will go. We don't want to kennel the 4 month old pup but don't want him to be freaked out either...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.