One good thing

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
So over here in Lancashire (UK) were have been on a water warning they've apparently found some bug that's resistant to the chemicals they use to clean the water within the water, we've all been advised to either boil tap water before drinking etc or buy bottled water since the warning Ruby's been on bottled water and one good thing that's come out of it her tear stains have started to dry up so looks like she will be continuing on bottled water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
So over here in Lancashire (UK) were have been on a water warning they've apparently found some bug that's resistant to the chemicals they use to clean the water within the water, we've all been advised to either boil tap water before drinking etc or buy bottled water since the warning Ruby's been on bottled water and one good thing that's come out of it her tear stains have started to dry up so looks like she will be continuing on bottled water

Yikes thats scary - we have had Tyson on filtered water for years - he does great on it.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my...so glad there's a silver lining in this!

I hear bullies do better so often on filtered
water...nasty chemicals & additives, Bah!

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Yikes thats scary - we have had Tyson on filtered water for years - he does great on it.

I've been meaning to try her on it for sometime now it sounds bad but I've just never got round to it ( I know bad bully mum ) up until this past this past week when they put the water warning out & the first thing we did was lift her water bowl and head straight to the shop for some bottle water for her it she will defiantly be stoping on it now I've seen the difference :-)

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Oh my...so glad there's a silver lining in this!

I hear bullies do better so often on filtered
water...nasty chemicals & additives, Bah!

She will defiantly be stoping on bottled water now I've seen the difference with just a change in water

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I've been meaning to try her on it for sometime now it sounds bad but I've just never got round to it ( I know bad bully mum ) up until this past this past week when they put the water warning out & the first thing we did was lift her water bowl and head straight to the shop for some bottle water for her it she will defiantly be stoping on it now I've seen the difference :-)

Donna...we can't know everything, so much we find out by happy
coincidence. Such is life, what can we do but live in the moment
and forgive ourselves (and others) and move forward. Hugs!

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby

Donna...we can't know everything, so much we find out by happy
coincidence. Such is life, what can we do but live in the moment
and forgive ourselves (and others) and move forward. Hugs!

Carol...this is so true and your so with what you say we learn by living and enjoying our life's and making mistakes :)

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
When we got our 3rd pup I stopped using the filtered fridge water for a short time. They were drinking so much water and it was taking forever with the slow stream so I just got their water from the tap. Henry had the runs for a week! I couldn't believe it and I felt terrible. They get filtered water now without exception. You never know what difference something makes until you try something new. Glad this is a positive change for you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
from every bad thing, comes a good thing!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.