This is what I woke up to....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
VDay2011006.jpg

VDay2011007.jpg

VDay2011004.jpg

My hubby knows me so well! A baby stuffed animal FOR ME, although Vegas is whining for it! And a big box of Truffles!! MMmmm. Happy Valentine's Day to all.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awwww it's adorabull! :luv:

No surprises here. We went Saturday and got me a new serger. Now I can make HRH new outfits in half the time. :heart:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well he got me this baby stuffed bully because he said that will be the closest I will come to getting a baby bully.........That's what he thinks!!!!........Just wait til we buy our house, I am convinced Vegas will have a baby sis or bro!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Just be sure never to give Bruce his email addy, and I'm sure you'll succeed with the plan and he will never know what hit him. ;)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
bahahahaha so when yall get the new house please set up a video camera so we can get joe's reaction when you tell him vegas is gonna be a big brother :evil: PRETTY PLEASE :pray:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is sweet! I wonder where he found the bag!?

How soon until you get that house? Cuz I wanna see that new baby bro/sister!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], our lease is not up til Oct. 1st, so starting about the end of June we will be looking, the only thing I will do different is I was married 4 weeks, and moved into this house when we adopted Vegas, this time I think I will get totally settled in before looking. I don't think it will be a "baby" either, I am leaning more towards a rescue here in Fl. hopefully under two, but if not that will be OK too.
He found that bag at Target where they did have a bulldog candy dish, but they had not dishes left, the stuffie comes from Target also. But Vegas will not get this one it is mine!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.