This is what I woke up to....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
VDay2011006.jpg

VDay2011007.jpg

VDay2011004.jpg

My hubby knows me so well! A baby stuffed animal FOR ME, although Vegas is whining for it! And a big box of Truffles!! MMmmm. Happy Valentine's Day to all.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awwww it's adorabull! :luv:

No surprises here. We went Saturday and got me a new serger. Now I can make HRH new outfits in half the time. :heart:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well he got me this baby stuffed bully because he said that will be the closest I will come to getting a baby bully.........That's what he thinks!!!!........Just wait til we buy our house, I am convinced Vegas will have a baby sis or bro!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Just be sure never to give Bruce his email addy, and I'm sure you'll succeed with the plan and he will never know what hit him. ;)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
bahahahaha so when yall get the new house please set up a video camera so we can get joe's reaction when you tell him vegas is gonna be a big brother :evil: PRETTY PLEASE :pray:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is sweet! I wonder where he found the bag!?

How soon until you get that house? Cuz I wanna see that new baby bro/sister!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], our lease is not up til Oct. 1st, so starting about the end of June we will be looking, the only thing I will do different is I was married 4 weeks, and moved into this house when we adopted Vegas, this time I think I will get totally settled in before looking. I don't think it will be a "baby" either, I am leaning more towards a rescue here in Fl. hopefully under two, but if not that will be OK too.
He found that bag at Target where they did have a bulldog candy dish, but they had not dishes left, the stuffie comes from Target also. But Vegas will not get this one it is mine!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.