Wonder Blintzes

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
WONDER BLINTZES

1 loaf Wonder Bread
4 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese

2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup melted butter
1 pint sour cream (optional)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Trim crusts off Wonder Bread and roll into flat slices. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. In a large mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth. Spread this mixture onto each slice of flattened bread. Roll each bread slice up. Dip the bread rolls into melted butter and immediately in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cut rolls into 1 inch pieces. Arrange the blintzes on the prepared cookie sheet.

Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream (optional)

Makes 10 servings

While you are more than welcome to post recipes here on English Bulldog News, we would also like to invite you to our newly created forum just for recipe sharing! Inspired by the popularity of our recipe swap here at English Bulldog News. Click the link below!

http://tastetestedrecipes.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: Recipe swap

Ok, I'm done now unless someone gives me something else to try and love.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

WOW you have been busy! I am not a huge baker but those wonder blintzes look easy and yummy! :p

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith

Oh my goodness girl! [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] you've been busy! I can just imagine your house always full of goodies and something good always cooking! Mmm! Thank you for the recipes! I deff wanna try those Sweet Wonder Rolls && a few others that sounded yummy! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

It's not that I'm always cooking or baking. I'm just "old ;)" so I've been collecting recipes for a while.

And you'll notice most of those recipe's are fairly simple not a lot of fuss type recipe's.

I have to be 'in the mood' to cook. Sometimes I'll make two or three things on the same day (weekend). Like today was a big pot of chili, and lemon cakemix/pudding cupcakes. Then don't do much cooking again for another week or so. And now, since my hubby is retired and I'm not he does most of the cooking now too.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Oh my I gotta try some of these, now I want some sweets. Need SUGAR :eek: