Pumpkin Fudge Brownies

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ok I had been waiting for fall to try this recipe after I saw it on the RR show. (a guest had made it) These are healthy brownies or fudge. Kinda a cross between both and I made them last night and they really are GOOD! They are easy easy easy and only have 2 ingredients. :)

A large box of fudge brownie mix
A can of pumpkin

Thats it! Mix the 2 together, no eggs, oil etc...
Pour into an 8x8 pan, no larger and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
They do not taste like pumpkin at all just like brownies BUT the texture is more dense like a fudge type of dessert. I dont eat sweets too often so for me this is great! Only 1 gr of fat per sq after you cut it into 36 pieces.

Also they say to make a more brownie texture to use a large box of devils food cake and the can of pumpkin. Not 100% on the cooking time since I dont have it in front of me but once I try that one I will also post here how good it was. ;)

While you are more than welcome to post recipes here on English Bulldog News, we would also like to invite you to our newly created forum just for recipe sharing! Inspired by the popularity of our recipe swap here at English Bulldog News. Click the link below!

http://tastetestedrecipes.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Re: Recipe swap

Oh Yum! I usually can't get Bruce to eat pumpkin things...he doesn't like pumpkin pie at all. But I want to try this!

I can always share them at work if he decided they're not for him too. :p

Last edited:
OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Re: Recipe swap

Oh I forgot to come back and post the cake mix recipe. It turned out YUMMY! Use the same, a can of pumpkin and a box of devils choc cake mix, thats it. This mixture is harder to stir with all the flour in it and spreading it out in the pan isnt easy either but it really turned out great. Tastes like the chocolate cake but thicker like a brownie. Everyone loved them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.