So maybe I online shop too much...

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I've been on a bit of an online shopping kick lately. Keith normally shrugs and gives me s look like, "you know we live in the city with limited closet space...right?" Well Keith works from home so he's been going a little crazy with Ruckus and zoomie hyper puppy Regina. He texts me that they're finally tuckered and sleeping. Next text message I get is letting me know the FedEx guy woke the dogs up with doorbell and that he was hiding my new dress as retribution. [emoji52][emoji53][emoji10] oops...

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I've been on a bit of an online shopping kick lately. Keith normally shrugs and gives me s look like, "you know we live in the city with limited closet space...right?" Well Keith works from home so he's been going a little crazy with Ruckus and zoomie hyper puppy Regina. He texts me that they're finally tuckered and sleeping. Next text message I get is letting me know the FedEx guy woke the dogs up with doorbell and that he was hiding my new dress as retribution. [emoji52][emoji53][emoji10] oops...

LOL. I hear ya sister! If he withholds the dress, withhold the remote control :D

We have a doorman. There are times when I know a package is scheduled to be delivered, but I won't be around to get it before Chris comes home. I call and tell the doorman NOT to give Chris the package...lol. But I can only do that with one of them. The other guys tells me he can't do it.. ugh.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG this cracked me up SO bad… LMAO!!! We live out in the middle of NOWHERE'S… I don't know what I would do w/out online shopping. It's gotten so bad even when I get a chance to shop I would rather look on the computer, at least they always have your size… Lol :giggle:

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I feel ya girl, just spent about 80 bucks on a couple dresses to wear in chicago for my birthday. between my boyfriends record collecting obession and my online shopping, we get packages almost every day! I have to say about 50% of the time my packages are something I ordered for frank though haha.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Whew! I'm not the only one! Fortunately I'm the one who works from home and I get to hide Stu's packages lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Love online shopping! To the point where I'd rather get 2 sizes of an item of clothing and return the one that's too small/big at the actual store. It's especially convenient when a specific item isn't locally available ... so much easier to click and checkout!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I use to online shop regularly but now that I live in the new house it is a pain in the neck. Our mailbox is 2 miles away from the house and Fedx will not deliver to our property, we live on dirt roads that ups and fedx will not deliver to because they are private roads. So, instead we get a paper in the mailbox saying to go to the post office to pick up packages. Well, I get off at 4 but the post office closes early so no way to get my packages and they open at 7 and I am at work at 7. Online shopping is too crazy for me now so.......I save tons of money because its harder to online shop then it is to just go to the store and be done with it. lol Something that was so easy it now a pain in the posterior plumbing.....

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Love online shopping! To the point where I'd rather get 2 sizes of an item of clothing and return the one that's too small/big at the actual store. It's especially convenient when a specific item isn't locally available ... so much easier to click and checkout!

I buy multiple sizes and return all the time!!! Totally agree.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I feel ya girl, just spent about 80 bucks on a couple dresses to wear in chicago for my birthday. between my boyfriends record collecting obession and my online shopping, we get packages almost every day! I have to say about 50% of the time my packages are something I ordered for frank though haha.

Oohhh I love Chicago!!!! So much good food to eat!!! Have fun!!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
LOL. I hear ya sister! If he withholds the dress, withhold the remote control :D

We have a doorman. There are times when I know a package is scheduled to be delivered, but I won't be around to get it before Chris comes home. I call and tell the doorman NOT to give Chris the package...lol. But I can only do that with one of them. The other guys tells me he can't do it.. ugh.

Funny enough the package had my dress AND a shirt k had bought for him. He quickly handed over the package. Haha.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have packages showing up daily at my house. The only thing we really go out for is grocery shopping and to pick up stuff ordered online at the hardware store.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Having Amazon Prime is so evil!! Lmao I shop everyday [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions