Washer and Dryer.. Can anyone recommend?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene Chris sent me a link last night (he was up late researching washers and dryers) to the LG high efficiency front loaders with steam. He said "this is what we want provided we have the space".

these are his picks:
LG ElectronicsModel # WM8000HVA for the washer and LG ElectronicsModel # DLEX8000V for the dryer. Probably similar to what you have.

We have a ton of items that are dry clean only, so I'm very interested in the steam option.

Very similar, I just think those are the newer versions… I absolutely LOVE the steam option. It also came w/a rack so you can place sweaters or shirts on it…

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Whatever you do don't get the space saver washer/dryer combo (I'm talking about the single machine that flips to dry with a switch, not the stackable ones). I had one in an apartment once and we nicknamed it the wrinkler and just line dried our clothes...

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Whatever you do don't get the space saver washer/dryer combo (I'm talking about the single machine that flips to dry with a switch, not the stackable ones). I had one in an apartment once and we nicknamed it the wrinkler and just line dried our clothes...

oh no... that was never an option. i don't expect them to work well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.