Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Am I crazy??

no your not crazy for getting upset i would have let him HAVE ITTTTT!!!! poor baby was scared
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)

I will put up with a lot and do practically anything to get along with my neighbors! There are always some in every neighborhood who are either crazy, totally unreasonable, or just looking for something to fight about. Years ago, in another neighborhood, I had a bad experience with some neighbors, and it never ends well. So often, dogs or cats are the catalysts and those arguments frequently escalate way out of control. Our bad neighbor chained her dogs outside all day with no water...yada yada yada...Ended up, my next door neighbor stole the little dog--the Akita ended up nearly taking off the arm of the vet doing a house call. The bad neighbors were so nasty--well, I guess anyone who would chain their dogs up in the side yard in Dallas in the summer with no water or human contact, would certainly be capable of being nasty to neighbors!

I had a cat problem in this neighborhood too, Toni @BodiesMom. Cats across the street came over to my flowerbeds to pee. The ammonia smell by my front door was awful and they killed a couple of shrubs. We just lived with that, rather than complain to the neighbors.

I can't imagine what I would do if a neighbor shot my dog in their yard!! Probably move!

3. Likes BodiesMom liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

No, You are not crazy, you are a dog lover and want people to respect dogs as you do, as all of us here on EBN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads