I'm already DONE with the summer heat… GEESH!!!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am with you! I can't stand the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Today's the first day of summer June 20, 2016 and it's 111 degrees! I bought Miss Porkchop a cooling mat at ALDI's for $9.99. She slowly using it little bit of body parts touch the mat lol like her head and a paw here and there lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
The weather sure has gone crazy the world over we are in winter and to be honest we probably have had two days a week of winter other than that it's still like summer still in our summer clothes apart from the odd day here and there, but the cold our can deal with but not the heat so glad I don't travel there in your summers I would have to hibernate in the hotel room. Hope it doesn't get too much hotter for you there but we got an email from our friend in upland ca today saying it was going to be 107degrees.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It's only 42 to 50 here in ICEland. I would love some warm weather :pray:

Trust me you won't. Im in Alberta Canada and gets cold here as you probably know. Summers are hot but rare we dont get 100 degree or 38 cel. But back home in Quebec 4 provinces east side we do. Go figure... that humidity really gets to you. Not a summer person more fall. :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
It's been Ok in here. Around 75F if even that. The kids have been outside most of the day in their own pen, to keep them out of trouble... DSC_0188.jpgDSC_0265.jpgDSC_0305.jpgVoitto just hangs around in the yard. DSC_0327.jpgLuckily he is a smart guy and usually stays in the shadow. I'm waiting for hotter weather so I can build something like this to them.index.jpg

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I am with you there , power outage yesterday due to major storm blowing thru , no power for 6 hours = no air , was 40 C with humidity , high winds thunder rain was ahoot .
I have a all house generator thank God so ran fans , I could run the air but it would take a real hit on the propane bill if I did , as long as the dogs are cool enough with the fans I leave a/c off
today it is now 12 c and high to be expected of 21 c no humidity finally .

AHHH The Good Old Days 005.jpg

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We actually got a break this week, it's been in the high 80s… but it will get warmer. I actually hate the summer anymore, with the humidity it's miserable you can't enjoy being outside at all.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The weather sure has gone crazy the world over we are in winter and to be honest we probably have had two days a week of winter other than that it's still like summer still in our summer clothes apart from the odd day here and there, but the cold our can deal with but not the heat so glad I don't travel there in your summers I would have to hibernate in the hotel room. Hope it doesn't get too much hotter for you there but we got an email from our friend in upland ca today saying it was going to be 107degrees.
There was two files going on and the air quality was very bad. I am only a few miles away from Upland. I want some winter lol I rather be cold than hot.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We actually got a break this week, it's been in the high 80s… but it will get warmer. I actually hate the summer anymore, with the humidity it's miserable you can't enjoy being outside at all.

could not agree more.... I really dislike it... and to boot, my car AC is not working this week and it is in the 90's with 1000% humidity :angry:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
could not agree more.... I really dislike it... and to boot, my car AC is not working this week and it is in the 90's with 1000% humidity :angry:

My car has been on the fritz for months, so I've been using Ray's truck. He had to take it in today because the back window won't stay up… $1.2 K later :ohmy: I have been test driving some vehicles starting yesterday… Ugh!!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My car has been on the fritz for months, so I've been using Ray's truck. He had to take it in today because the back window won't stay up… $1.2 K later :ohmy: I have been test driving some vehicles starting yesterday… Ugh!!!

:facepalm: :faint:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

At least a new car is exciting

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
At least a new car is exciting

For some people it's exciting, for me it's stressful… I HATE having a car payment, and I want to make sure I'm getting a good/safe vehicle. Ray & I have different opinions on what we should get this time, he thinks I should get a Challenger/Charger :whut?: I'm more of a SUV larger vehicle kind of girl… I was looking at the Grand Cherokee's of course now they have some issues since that actor was killed the other day.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
For some people it's exciting, for me it's stressful… I HATE having a car payment, and I want to make sure I'm getting a good/safe vehicle. Ray & I have different opinions on what we should get this time, he thinks I should get a Challenger/Charger :whut?: I'm more of a SUV larger vehicle kind of girl… I was looking at the Grand Cherokee's of course now they have some issues since that actor was killed the other day.

What happen with a Cherokee?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What happen with a Cherokee?

The shifts are slipping out of gear. The actor got pinned between his gate and his jeep,and died. I have gotten 3 recall notices for my Chrysler van,and they never have the parts! I guess they are hoping I die so they don't have to fix it!!!! There are an awful lot of recalls on different brands of everything-car,meds and food!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online