I got a suprise in the mail today ......

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I brought the kids home from school today, to find a box on my front porch!!! Thank you [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] for the most wonderful assortment of books and brochures all about Hawaii!!!!!! Together with a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts! :up: Yummy!!

I am VERY impressed that you sent all this stuff now that you have a new puppy ... I would never have been able to think about anything other than bullys and surely couldn't have got together an introduction to Hawaii gift package!

They are sat on the table ready for my husband to come home and look through. I'm confident now that we will be seeing Hawaii in 2012!!!

Once again ............ thanks!!! :D:yes::bravo::w00t:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
How sweet that was of you Telly!! You guys are planning a trip to Hawaii Kazzy? It's such a beautiful place! My mom took us 10 years ago to Kona on the big island and it was wonderful! Lucky me, we are going again this year between Christmas and New Years, my mom and her fiance are getting married there!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], Another reason why I :heart: this site, the people on here are AWSOME!!!! Not only with the great advice, but with support when you are down, happiness when you are happy, etc. [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], she made Vegas a green plaid hoodie to model to see if it would fit a larger bully, I loved it and it was made with love, and when they found bully Pj's at their local Kohl's and my Kohl's is almost an hour away, and I was not able to go for a couple days due to work---[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], emailed me asking my size and went THAT day to go get me some and had them in the mail for me. :heart: It just seems no matter what you need someone always steps up with the kindness of their hearts and the love of our :bully: Again the member's as you experienced with [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], is AWSOME!!!!

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I was in Hawaii when my brother was stationed there. At the time I was in college in Wisconsin, so Hawaii at Christmas was a dream. The flowers and flowering trees were so beautiful. I had a blast traveling around. If you get a chance to see the Pearl Harbor monument, go, it is so very sad and brought tears to my eyes, but something so rich in history and everyone should see it.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
That was so nice of Telly! MMmmm chocolate covered macadamia nuts!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Your very welcome [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

I also received a surprise in the mail today... thank you [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] . I agree, this is an awesome group :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The Awesome-ist! Is that a word? :up:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Your very welcome [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

I also received a surprise in the mail today... thank you [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] . I agree, this is an awesome group :up:
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]
Well, the porsche has been sitting in storage for over 10 years. I thought sending you the keys would help you and Moses with the chick magnet status. I only ask that you take care of it and when you tire of going topless..pass it on to the next person. Only rule is...it had to stay in Hawaii.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] a Porsche? Well that package hasn't arrived yet... Sweet!!! Thanks

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
whoo hoo ya i cant wait to go either [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] sent me some good info even though he wasnt really sure about all the wedding stuff :lol: thanks it has helped

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Ah man, you shouldn't have... This is one sweet ride :up:

My only complaint is that the delivery folks should have told me it was here instead of just leaving it on my street with the keys in it... Someone could have stolen it. it made for a nice surprise though.

2008-porsche-911-turbo-champion-convertible-199900-usd.jpg

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
whoo hoo ya i cant wait to go either [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] sent me some good info even though he wasnt really sure about all the wedding stuff :lol: thanks it has helped

[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] If you decide that you will come out this way for the wedding, send me your address and I would be happy to get some stuff out to you as well

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.