Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dog auctions

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: dog auctions

Yes... Our rescue only buys the ones they can't sell for maybe $70.00 or so. The one in MO is the one we go to. They have an all bulldog auction there several times a year. This is why I NEVER buy anything from the Amish!!! I just don't trust them. Sorry if you know people that are Amish... but gah!!!
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Wow...amazing! I've never heard of such a thing! I guess it's a good thing these auctions aren't in my area, I'd have more Bullies than I could possibly keep up with. So sad. And to think the ones that don't sell are killed. But then which is worse? Those may be better off than the ones that sell for more years of misery.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

@Gertie's Mom I have to agree with you . Excluding the ones bought by rescues, unfortunately I think you are right.
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads