ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
All of them!

Ok I do have two favorites above all, but I do love all of their songs. Penny Lane and Til there was you. I've had all their albums for most of my life.

Other all time favorite artists that I have every album is Billy Joel and Rod Stewart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I LOVE Billy Joelā€¦ I still have his records in the atticā€¦ LOL

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG I LOVE Billy Joelā€¦ I still have his records in the atticā€¦ LOL

I love Billy Joel! Representing Long Island! Woop Woop, I've met him, and seen some things on him that most don't see at a concert, if u a know what I mean! ;)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
It has to be 'A day in the life,' my all time favourite

then,

I am the Walrus
Hey Jude

I also like Blackbird

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I love Billy Joel! Representing Long Island! Woop Woop, I've met him, and seen some things on him that most don't see at a concert, if u a know what I mean! ;)

I would LOVE to see him in concertā€¦ I drove my parents NUTS playing songs from The Stranger over and overā€¦ Lol

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
I don't think I was born then. Was that the band the Presley fellow played in?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't think I was born then. Was that the band the Presley fellow played in?

:faint: :faint: :faint: no!!! Are you trolling?

How old are you Ralphieboy? Actually age doesn't truly matter when it comes to the Beatles, it's likely you've heard their songs all your life, you probably just don't know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I love the Beatles, especially songs like Eight days a week, All my loving, and Love me do.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

A certain @Ftse 100 husband shipped Billys band all over Australia on one of his world tours and she had dinner with him :yes:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
A certain @Ftse 100 husband shipped Billys band all over Australia on one of his world tours and she had dinner with him :yes:

Richard had dinner with him not me, We had breakfast with pearl jam

I'm not a Beatles fan but I do like Hey Jude I like John lennon he was the best by himself

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Richard had dinner with him not me, We had breakfast with pearl jam

I'm not a Beatles fan but I do like Hey Jude I like John lennon he was the best by himself

WHAT?!! You guys ate w/Billy Joel and Pearl Jamā€¦ what kinda US connections have you got here?!! I'm coming w/you on your next vacaā€¦ LMAO!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
WHAT?!! You guys ate w/Billy Joel and Pearl Jamā€¦ what kinda US connections have you got here?!! I'm coming w/you on your next vacaā€¦ LMAO!!!

Haha Tracey that is here in Australia Richard used to do all the music tours he used to transport the stage and music equipment he has eaten with many me I have seen a lot but only had breakfast with Pearl, but used to get in backstage with them all, but doesn't do them now

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
[MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION]
I always thought I was a pretty decent parent and tried to teach my kids the important things in life. Then one day when when my son was about 8 we were driving in the car listing to the radio and they were talking about the Beatles. It was the anniversary of something, I don't remember what exactly. So, we listen for quite a while and finally Tyler says to me, What's the big deal? Is this the first time anyone saw a beetle or what?? That very moment I felt like a failure of a mother. Haha It was funny because he knew several of their songs but never knew who sang them. I am the worst at naming bands and singers. After that he was like a music library. He knows who sings nearly everything. I thought of this moment in the car soon as I saw your question. I may have cried a little. Lol Tyler is now 19 and in the Air Force training to be an airborn cryptologic linguist. He's a smart kid. I miss him like crazy. Thanks for bringing up a great memory.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Someone made me watch Across the Universe and this made me listen to the Beatles yesterday while I worked -

Such a large discography really hard to just pick 3 but here goes:

I Want to Hold Your Hand
Drive My Car
All My Loving

Must go look up Hey Bulldog now...lol

Members online

No members online now.