Another dog attack!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I totally understand. I have been wanting a second bully but the possibilities with what COULD go wrong are keeping me from it. My husband asked me, "What if we get another one and they don't get along? Are you going to give up a puppy or Goob?" I couldn't do either. He is great with dogs that he knew from puppyhood but any new dog is a threat. I told my husband that I could spend my time making sure they get along but in reality its just like you said, some dogs are just going to fight. Maybe a female wouldn't be as threatening??? As for right now, we will remain a one dog family. :yes:

In general male/female gets along best BUT our male fights at plain sight with Joey, she's a girl, she just got a manly name:). They are separated always. House and garden is split up in two, for the simple reason that we couldn't give up any of them. Bennie was my little baby and we had just rescued Joey who had lots of health issues that we couldn't trust anyone else to sort out. So that's my reality:( Bennie and Boeboe also fight sometimes, thankfully not very often. If they fight it always because of jealousy, either for attention or food.

It is really hard, I didn't know it could even be this difficult. I've always only had one dog in the past and they always got along great with other dogs so this was a total surprise for me. But now I know and I've learned from it so that's what matters:)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.