Oh give me a break! More craigslist scam!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
The other day I posted about some emails I'd gotten from craigslist (supposedly) telling me (twice) that I'd won an ipad. "Click here" and all. I deleted both emails. So today I get another one saying they've run out of ipads, but they want to "compensate me" with a $1000. Apple gift card. Again, "click here" and fill out the form. DELETE. (Man, I hope this IS a scam!) Wish they'd lose my email address!

L

Lucy-licious

I get 3-4 emails like this a day "free i-pad..click here" etc..etc
I complained to chris about the amount of junk and scam mail I get that comes past the server
He's gonna change my email address in a hope this may help for now as currently i just block delete cos there is that much rubbish.
Not ideal solution but i'm sick of losing genuine mail because of all the rubbish.
Temp solution maybe for u though, would be to mark the sender as junk so it goes straight into deleted mail :)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I got a free iPad email the other day.
Can't wait to get it. All I had to do was
fill out a form with my name, DoB, SS#,
address, Mothers maiden name, and
bank account number for verification.
This iPad is gonna be sweet!!!

:p

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
@bflecth13 please share with us when it comes, I am excited for you! haha :LMAO: I am sure I get these scams too but they must go to my junkbox and I dont read them. I usually just skim thru my junk to see if there is anything in there I recognize and then hit delete right away so I miss all those good things.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.