Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Awhile back I posted about closing in my back porch for the dogs. It is closed in,has ceiling fan, and A/C/ still needs floor covering.Since they are all house trained now(started this a long time ago...) I don't need to lock them in, but they do go out there and play when they feel like it. Well, I have been looking for a bed to put out there for them. Today I had a great yard sale find! A child's bed,never used with a new plastic covered mattress.
Just what I have been looking for-but they were so much $. Didn't want to spend too much-in case someone decided to tear it up.It was only $30.
cheaper than a dog bed!!! I was happy with my find! As soon as I took it out of the van, Carlie got right on it! DSCF5464.JPG:)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wowsa!!! What a FIND!!

You're such a good mom to close in the porch like that and with A/C! That bed looks comfy. :yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
No wonder you're so happy, a fabulous bargain & perfect
for those spoiled babies of yours! Every now & then, you
get lucky...feels great...great job, Lynn...love ya :)

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
IMG_1106.JPGIMG_1103.JPGToday I went to a sale and bought this pak n play for my girl and flipped it to the side as shown and boo loves it she has this thing about urinating on material things and so this is not a material feeling thing so I think we are safe. I also got a good deal on it and paid 10 for it. She has a cage in the other room and I am so happy that she likes this. It looks hideous in my living room I know lol, but she loves it and that is so important to me. The pad inside it must feel cool on her belly because she is stretched out so cute in the one pic. She didn't like to have her food bowls in it though as she couldn't stretch out like she wanted. Today must have been the day for good deals.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:up: that is awesome! great find and an excellent idea!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
View attachment 86896View attachment 86897Today I went to a sale and bought this pak n play for my girl and flipped it to the side as shown and boo loves it she has this thing about urinating on material things and so this is not a material feeling thing so I think we are safe. I also got a good deal on it and paid 10 for it. She has a cage in the other room and I am so happy that she likes this. It looks hideous in my living room I know lol, but she loves it and that is so important to me. The pad inside it must feel cool on her belly because she is stretched out so cute in the one pic. She didn't like to have her food bowls in it though as she couldn't stretch out like she wanted. Today must have been the day for good deals.

another good story here.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Great find Lynn, and how perfect for your babies!!!

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 86896View attachment 86897Today I went to a sale and bought this pak n play for my girl and flipped it to the side as shown and boo loves it she has this thing about urinating on material things and so this is not a material feeling thing so I think we are safe. I also got a good deal on it and paid 10 for it. She has a cage in the other room and I am so happy that she likes this. It looks hideous in my living room I know lol, but she loves it and that is so important to me. The pad inside it must feel cool on her belly because she is stretched out so cute in the one pic. She didn't like to have her food bowls in it though as she couldn't stretch out like she wanted. Today must have been the day for good deals.

That is great!! I never thought of that one-duh! Now I have to go "hunting" again!!! I don't have furniture-just a bed-but the dogs sure do! All I need is a bed,a fridge, and a TV and old computer!!!!:ROFL:

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Since a puppy she has always eventually urinated on any material thing I have ever gotten her. Have no clue why but she is very very spoiled and she is my only child lol so I buy her the best of things. But her last bed cost me a fortune only for her to decide that she chould pee on it and I just couldn't take it no more. So no more beds or material things for her and of course she is not one to go potty then. I have even went as far as always putting a toddler pull up on her and she knows she can't come on the carpet without it so I give her a choice. Some days she will let me put the pull up on her and some days when I ask her if I can put her pull up on her she will turn the other way and go into the other room. So I love having her in the room with me but don't want any stop drop and pee incidents. This pak n play looked like the perfect solution. Not sure if she will potty or not but hey it is worth the try. So far so good. I can't look at it long as it is a eye sore for my decor lol but seeing her all sprawled out is so cute. I love my girl so much.

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
If it bothers you, you could buy some material that would match your decor, and tack it over the "cave" with a stitch here and there-just leave her plastic pad as it is!
You got a good deal for $10. :yes: @boo boo butts mom

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think it's funny how they know it's for them, they get so excited too like Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Carlie, you have a Great Mom, are You spoiled? All of mine are, the Best for All Of Our 4 Legged Babies, I Love Her Bed. And Boo Boo Your bed is awesome also, Great Beds For Perfect Babies they are.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.