Olivia
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Belle
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Best camera??

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    I brought my good camera to Disney, and we got tired of lugging it around too so I ended up just using my iPhone. The pics were great… Lol
    We love to ride ALL of the rides so having a big camera bag is just not practical. A roller coaster or a water ride is no place for my main stuff LOL...not to mention the threat of theft. We'll pick up a cheap point and shoot and leave the good stuff at home
    "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
    ― Charles de Gaulle

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaB View Post
    We love to ride ALL of the rides so having a big camera bag is just not practical. A roller coaster or a water ride is no place for my main stuff LOL...not to mention the threat of theft. We'll pick up a cheap point and shoot and leave the good stuff at home
    That was our issue… PLUS I was trying to keep up w/my grandson who's 3. Let's face it Disney is NOT a vacation… more like a workout!!! Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

3. Likes OliviaB, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaB View Post
    Has anyone used a Nikon Cool pix? That's the type I think we are leaning towards. I had a Canon Elph a few years ago but I hated it...it took forever to focus and the image quality was awful.
    That was the one we returned. It was over 5 years ago so the models will not be the same. It was the flash that made me return it. I'm using it to photograph Vegas and Orion...and they are on the move. It had a double flash....something to do with the red eye reduction (which doesn't work with pets, as you already know)

I love my canon point and shoot.

You should pick up the Nikon before your vacation and play with it for a few days. (Costco has a great return policy within a certain amount of days) If it's not to your liking, try a Canon. I'm a Canon user and I just didn't care for the Nikon point and shoot.

5. Likes OliviaB liked this post
    Real Name
    Olivia
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Belle
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    That was our issue… PLUS I was trying to keep up w/my grandson who's 3. Let's face it Disney is NOT a vacation… more like a workout!!! Lol
    Right?! This will be our first time going with kids who aren't in diapers or strollers so hopefully it will be easier, BUT my husband is recovering from knee surgery so he'll probably end up in a wheelchair. It's always a bit stressful but still WAY worth it
    "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
    ― Charles de Gaulle

7. Likes ddnene liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads