ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I will send you an invite.
I have been Mia for the past two or three weeks as I was sick with the flu and sinus infection I think I had run my body right down as I got a shocking dose have not had it eight years.

I'm so sorry Julie, I hope that you feel better real soon!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have been Mia for the past two or three weeks as I was sick with the flu and sinus infection I think I had run my body right down as I got a shocking dose have not had it eight years.

YIKES --- so glad you are doing better --- :hug:

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe

Oh No! Hope you are feeling better! Flu and sinus infection is rough .. Especially this time of year !

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I'm a bit late jumping in here but [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] I'm considering buying a fitbit... which one do you have? I see there are different options:unsure:

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I used to have a Flex and liked it. It is what got me started. Now I have a Surge, but I wish I had gotten the Charge. The Surge is bigger, more expensive, and has a lot of functions I don't use because they aren't that practical. It also serves as my watch, but it doesn't have a second hand so is useless in my job. The Charge is a nice size and does everything I need without the frills I don't need on the Surge (though it is nice to read text messages on the Surge when I get them). I don't like the Surge's exercise options much and still use my iPhone app for that.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Don't know what that is but I do have a BITOFSHIT!

HA HA HA Ya I have to pick that up today as I missed yesterdays duty so would say I have ALOTOFSHIT now !

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know what that is but I do have a BITOFSHIT!

HA HA HA Ya I have to pick that up today as I missed yesterdays duty so would say I have ALOTOFSHIT now !

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I used to have a Flex and liked it. It is what got me started. Now I have a Surge, but I wish I had gotten the Charge. The Surge is bigger, more expensive, and has a lot of functions I don't use because they aren't that practical. It also serves as my watch, but it doesn't have a second hand so is useless in my job. The Charge is a nice size and does everything I need without the frills I don't need on the Surge (though it is nice to read text messages on the Surge when I get them). I don't like the Surge's exercise options much and still use my iPhone app for that.

Thank you for the info :) I think I've decided on the Fitbit Charge HR, not sure I need the heart rate function but maybe in future it could be good to have for some reason:unsure: I really need to get going and if I don't have anything to motivate me it's not going to happen:ashamed:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.