Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Don't know what that is but I do have a BITOFSHIT!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have been thinking about getting one… do you love it?!! [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I use a heart rate watch thing but have been thinking of getting a Fitbit but not too sure what they do Chris [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Does anyone have a Fitbit? I'm really getting addicted to mine and would love to add some more friends!

I have one!!!!
I don't know how to add friends but look for Jennie Searp. Yay!!!!

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I like mine. They also have badges and challenges now.

I would REALLY love to know how many steps I take, and how crappy my sleep is… Lol I have a feeling that I will go OVER obsessed w/it!!!

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I have been thinking about getting one… do you love it?!! @ChrisRN

I love it, Tracey. I am so addicted to it. I like tracking my sleep and steps. It will do so much more, but I don't use all the functions right now. I had a basic one, but Bill gave me a Fitbit Surge for my birthday. It made all the difference in my obsession!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I would REALLY love to know how many steps I take, and how crappy my sleep is… Lol I have a feeling that I will go OVER obsessed w/it!!!
It is completely addicting and you feel so guilty when you don't reach your goals for the day. When i don't make my goal, i go overboard the next day to make up for it. It really holds you accountable. The only problem i have with it is when on the treadmill it doesn't count your "active mins" and it doesn't count my other workouts. But other than that, they are great.
My friend calls it the "mark of the beast" LOLOLOL.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I do!!!! You can look And I have the One. I did have the bracelet like [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] Which is totally convenient but it doesn't count everything. I love mine because it counts stairs and I run a lot of them everyday. And even though its something I have to hook on, you'd think you would forget it but you don't. You will get very conscience of it!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds very interesting!
[MENTION=8883]Sheena[/MENTION] [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] you may want to remove your email address- spam bots crawl websites on a regular basis - I don't want you to get spammed out!

Colonelmustard

Dec 8, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel Mustard
I love my fitbit! But have fallen off the fitbit wagon as of late. I need more inspiration and competition! Add me! My user name is: Huston

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online