brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Yesterday my girls Marissa and Madison were running errands and when they were finished Marissa was dropping Madison off at a friends house. Marissa wanted Madison to go with her to get coffee first and thank god Madison said no just drop me off because not 5 minutes after she dropped her off, Marissa was in a bad car accident. She was T-boned on the whole passenger side of her car. Marissa is ok, she has a black eye, a cut nose, a broken rib, and bruising on her body, but the fire department on scene said Madison would have been critically injured or worse. I truly believe my friend Jimmy got her out of that car and protected Marissa.
20150406_160311.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I'm with you Rosalie [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION]. some reasons WE can't figure, but thank GOD it worked right this time, and your daughter is okay. Not only would her friend probably have lost her life-but your daughter would never forgive herself,though it wasn't her fault. Thankful that she is minorly injured.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
holy.. shhh..
thank god it's not worse. it's funny you say you believe it was jimmy who kept madison out of the car, i believe in that too. too many odd occurrences in my life that make me ask "who's looking out for me".

but a broken rib is no joke. marissa's gonna be in a pain for a while.. just breathing hurts.. :(

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm with you Rosalie @brutus77. some reasons WE can't figure, but thank GOD it worked right this time, and your daughter is okay. Not only would her friend probably have lost her life-but your daughter would never forgive herself,though it wasn't her fault. Thankful that she is minorly injured.
It was my younger daughter in the car with her!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
OMG-God WAS watching over her!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... thank GOD! Sending prayers -- Marissa is going to be OK,, just banged up pretty good.... hope you heals up quickly.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sending your daughter Marissa healing thoughts and healing prayers, Rosalie. I too believe we have loved ones watching over us.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
wow, i got chills reading this! amazing. hoping for a fast healing process!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow I got goose pimples reading that! So glad this could have ended so tragically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Omg Rosalie, I'm so glad your daughters are okay. That looks so scary and could have been so much worse if Madison had been in the passenger seat. Sending love, hugs and prayers that Marissa heals quickly and feels better soon. Someone was definitely watching over them.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW! how incredible this is, Jimmy's got her back for sure!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I believe it 100% - Everything does happen for a reason. Thank GOD your girls are both okay, and that it wasn't more serious. We have angels around us all the time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.