OMG!!! This is hilarous!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm watching "**** My Dad Says". I didn't even know there was a Bully in this show, but it just ate someone's eggs :ohmy:(human eggs that someone was going to use for invetro). It was GREAT!! This woman found him and said"The Bulldog ate my baby!" I'm cracking up! :LMAO:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Is that the one that had Rootbeer the bulldog in a different episode?

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I've watched it several times, that was the first time I saw the EB. I never heard his name, but that episode sure was funny!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
ROOTBEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv:

I posted about him on that show when i first saw him on it. I don't even watch the show but started when they had him on, lol. Now he is sort of a regular, he is probably why his owners moved in with the dad so there is more rootbeer, the only reason i watch the show.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i follow that guy on twitter, but didn't know it was a tv show! what channel? i have to dvr it.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]: I just noticed you're near by!! I didn't know you're in the Phoenix area!! It's on Channel 5 (cbs). It was on the 3rd, so that was Thurs? (I think). I really don't like Wm. Shatner, so I don't purposely put this show on. It just has come on a few times. I don't even know what time it was on. Well, maybe I do. I posted at 7:57, so guess it came on at 7:30. There ya go, 7:30 Thurs. on Channel 5. Hopefully we'll see much more of Rootbeer!

[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION]: I remember a post about a dog on TV named Rootbeer. Guess I didn't realize he was on this show. The other night they didn't mention him by name.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.