Insanity

Vader The Bully

Mar 20, 2015
Chino Hills, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Darth Vader
Just wanted to see if anybody here has tried/is doing the INSANITY workout program? I just started today and boy it really kicked my butt! Anyone have any experience with it? :buff:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]. Was doing something crazy... Tracey was this it?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene. Was doing something crazy... Tracey was this it?

YES… I'm doing my local Boot Camp Challenge, and I've almost been at it for a year!!! I go 3 times a week for an hour at a time, and when I first started I had trouble walking for the first week… :grammy:So far I have lost 2 pant sizes, but I haven't noticed a big change in weight loss. NOW I need to clean-up my diet… Ugh!!!

I've heard that Insanity is SUPER difficult… I will have to google that to see the program… Lol

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I've never done insanity, but i do have p90X and that KILLS me. i especially love the 15 min ab series which i tend to just watch it more than doing it because it's easier LOL.
I'm hoping at one point to get my hands on the insanity workout.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I walk from my truck to the office and from my office to my truck everyday and that KILLS me!! Whew!

:starwars::yoda:out of shape I am mmmmm.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Did that few years back and loved it. My hardwood floors was soaking wet. Because of it made me get into fitness even more.

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
I haven't tried it but I've always wanted to. I like things that show quick results so I think I would love it. Goodness knows after 2 kids I could use some help :eek:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we've started with P90x and then when a bit more in shape we did insanity. then i felt good, looked good, and stopped for two years :( gotta get back on that horse!! good luck!

OP
Vader The Bully

Vader The Bully

Mar 20, 2015
Chino Hills, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Darth Vader
[MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION] I did 2 times through on P90x a few years ago and it really is tough huh!
[MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] :rofl:
[MENTION=13711]USCgirl81[/MENTION] I couldn't believe how much I was sweating! I've done similar things in the past but this really made me drip!

If anyone decides to get back at it, let me know! I know these things are always that much better when you've got some support and people to keep you accountable. Plus, I'd love to hear how your bullies react to you jumping around! I crate Vader when I do it because he just thinks it's play time!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Just wanted to see if anybody here has tried/is doing the INSANITY workout program? I just started today and boy it really kicked my butt! Anyone have any experience with it? :buff:

It works really well but you do need to put in the effort big time if you want decent results.
There's also a diet plan, you dont really need to follow this religiously as long as you watch what you eat and take in a good protein amount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.