Help..I need party suggestions!

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Our youngest son is turning 5 next Saturday. His birthday party theme is "Paw Patrol". For those not familiar with the show, it's about a group of dogs that turn into super heroes and rescue people. One of the characters is a bulldog :) I need suggestions for dog themed food and games. I've got the cake ordered but I want some clever dog themed snacks. Help!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
How about cookies shaped like dog biscuits? and chocolate covered dog noses,or chocolate "dog poop" candy!(melt some Hersheys) Draw(or buy) a poster of a dog, and play "pin the tail on the dog". Play twister with pawprints,and a paw spinner.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How about cookies shaped like dog biscuits? and chocolate covered dog noses,or chocolate "dog poop" candy!(melt some Hersheys) Draw(or buy) a poster of a dog, and play "pin the tail on the dog". Play twister with pawprints,and a paw spinner.

awesome suggestions!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I did a dog party for my daughter years ago… I made cookies shaped like doggie biscuits, got the kids "ears" so they all looked like dogs, had a bean bag toss that I made out of a box and the bags had to be tossed into his mouth, and made puppy chow. We played hide and go seek and they had to walk around like a dog. It was really cute!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What a cute idea for a party. You have been given some really good suggestions. How about poop bags for the loot bags?

OP
OliviaB

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
GREAT suggestions everyone...thank you! I'm looking for some cheap plastic dog food bowls to serve the food in...I love the idea of poop bags for goody bags too. I think I'm going to find some inexpensive stuffed toy dogs and have an adoption center at the end. I saw the idea on pinterest. You put the dogs in a crate and have a sign for the guests to pick a new puppy to take home :) I think it's going to be really cute!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
GREAT suggestions everyone...thank you! I'm looking for some cheap plastic dog food bowls to serve the food in...I love the idea of poop bags for goody bags too. I think I'm going to find some inexpensive stuffed toy dogs and have an adoption center at the end. I saw the idea on pinterest. You put the dogs in a crate and have a sign for the guests to pick a new puppy to take home :) I think it's going to be really cute!

I remember finding really cute dog bowls at the local dollar tree or dollar general. Good luck w/your party!!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.