Snow day anybody ....??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well at the moment it's half a snow day!!

My classes got cancelled this morning, but so far the rec center I work at on Wednesday evenings are still running normally. So I may be a-slipping and a-sliding my way in to Strongsville some time this afternoon!

However, for the moment I have two choices ... do some greatly needed housework or sit on EBN??!!

Choices ... choices ... choices ... :p

L

Lucy-licious

I'm off work this wk and today I decided to catch up on some chores hehe
I have loaded the washer, sat down n checked EBN, loaded the dryer, sat down n checked the site again,
Hoovered the livin room, dusted and sparkled then sat down n checked EBN......my whole day has been like this and i have thoroughly enjoyed my little breaks :lol:

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have loaded the washer, sat down n checked EBN, loaded the dryer, sat down n checked the site again,
Hoovered the livin room, dusted and sparkled then sat down n checked EBN......my whole day has been like this and i have thoroughly enjoyed my little breaks :lol:

The question is which ones are the breaks ... the EBN sessions OR the housework sessions?? :p

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson

Ha ha thats what I do on the weekends when I'm cleaning, work for 20 minutes, then go on EBN and respond to a few threads, work for a little bit, respond to a few threads. That obviously slows doing my cleaning process quite a bit so this goes on for hours LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ha ha thats what I do on the weekends when I'm cleaning, work for 20 minutes, then go on EBN and respond to a few threads, work for a little bit, respond to a few threads. That obviously slows doing my cleaning process quite a bit so this goes on for hours LOL

Thats the story of my life. haha Now you see why my house is in need of a maid! :LMAO:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - So jealous! All of the universities/colleges in the city and surrounding areas except for two cancelled all their class. And my school's one of the two! :angry::angry::angry: But I only have a night class so there's still hope. That's how I spend my spare time too. Been asking my bf to help out more with chores since I've been on so much. :p

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - That's how I spend my spare time too. Been asking my bf to help out more with chores since I've been on so much. :p

I sympathise ..... our significant others should really be more understanding of the necessity of being on EBN all the time, and help around the house by doing all the chores. :whistle:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
However, for the moment I have two choices ... do some greatly needed housework or sit on EBN??!!

There is no choice in that statement. :p

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names

There is no choice in that statement. :p

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I know .... where do you think I've been sitting for the past 1 1/2 hours!!! :up: :p :bust:

L

Lucy-licious

I sympathise ..... our significant others should really be more understanding of the necessity of being on EBN all the time, and help around the house by doing all the chores. :whistle:

:lol: :lol: i can imagine the reply I would get from chris if i tried to play that card.....and it wouldnt be repeatable :oops:

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Is it bad that I've spent the ENTIRE day on EBN and am sitting here in my PJs ...... :whistle:

Guess I should go get ready for work ..... :(

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Is it bad that I've spent the ENTIRE day on EBN and am sitting here in my PJs ...... :whistle:

Guess I should go get ready for work ..... :(

NO, it is not bad at all, it is like eating a whole pint of ice cream, sometimes you just need to do it.!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Once upon a time way back before July, I could clean my whole house vacuum, dust, sweep, mop, clean toilets, tub all within about a two hour time period. Doing laundry in between. I did deep cleaning every Sunday for the work week so I had little to do through out the week. I even cooked a couple of meals for the week, so I would not have to cook every night after work. In July I found this site, my two hours has turned into most of the day now on Sundays. And I am proud of it!! :up:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I know you are a clean freak too, do you ever feel almost anxious when you are gone for the weekend so you have to clean during the week or even worse let it go until the next weekend :eek: I go crazy if my house doesn't get cleaned every week! I was gone this weekend so its been a week and half since I've cleaned and I can't handle it, after an 8 hour work I'm going straight home and dedicating my evening to at least getting the bathrooms done!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well, "The Groundhog Day Blizzard" is officially in cleanup mode around here. They are saying we got 15 inches of new snow last night with 40 mph sustained wind for over six hours last night. I did stay home from work, and should feel guilty that I haven't done much of anything all day while Bruce went out and cleaned up the mess. Most of our yard has about three + feet of snow cover. And some deeper drifts beyond that. Bruce took some pictures while he was out there. I'll work on posting them in another post.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online