ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
EVERYBODY please join me to wish our own [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Chris is one of the first people that I met here on EBN, and she adopted SWEET Mabel whom we all absolutely adore!!! She is a HUGE supporter of our rescue programs, and she always offers common sense advice whenever our members are having issues. The ONLY negative I can say is that she WORKS too darn much… :nurse2: We need to figure out a way that she can work at home w/Mabel by her side… Lol

Chris I hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY and that your family (including Mabel) spoils you ROTTEN!!!

:wave5::birthday::juggle::birthday2::balloons::confetti::dancing::dance5::dance::musicband::wave5:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! MUCH LOVE FROM TYSON & I. Hope you have a wonderful day!! :wave5:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Happy Birthday ChrisRN! Hope you have a wonderful day! Bully hugs & smooches!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Chrrriiiiiiii--iii-iiiiis......... Happy birthday toooooooooooo yooooooooooooou!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet lady.... hope you are off and enjoying this wonderful day at home with Mabel by your side snoring away!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Chrrriiiiiiii--iii-iiiiis......... Happy birthday toooooooooooo yooooooooooooou!!!
Did Baby O sing this????

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy Birthday Chris. I hope you have a great day filled with kisses from sweet Mabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.