So sorry!

triggerSnores

Jul 21, 2014
Hi everyone, I've been away for a while. Unfortunately, my four youngest kids and I were in a car accident. Hit and run. I never got my Christmas cards sent out or the flat stanley. My kids are doing much better, the youngest one was in his car seat so he was thankfully unharmed. It's been a long journey of recovery. As is should be, I was the one with the most injuries so we were lucky.
I'm sorry about not being able to send out Christmas cards, just to let you know, the kiddos absolutely loved seeing all the pictures of the awesome bullys. [emoji4]
Trigger and Winston are doing well, luckily they weren't with us.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG… I'm so SORRY to hear about your accident. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing okay now… did they catch the person that hit you and your family?!! Don't apologize about the Christmas cards, considering the circumstances… prayers and hugs to you and your family!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is awful, Thankfully you are all doing well now as Tracy said the Christmas card don't worry about them they would be the last thing on anyone's list with that going on.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi everyone, I've been away for a while. Unfortunately, my four youngest kids and I were in a car accident. Hit and run. I never got my Christmas cards sent out or the flat stanley. My kids are doing much better, the youngest one was in his car seat so he was thankfully unharmed. It's been a long journey of recovery. As is should be, I was the one with the most injuries so we were lucky.
I'm sorry about not being able to send out Christmas cards, just to let you know, the kiddos absolutely loved seeing all the pictures of the awesome bullys. [emoji4]

Awe no, I'm so thankful your ok! Sorry to see this. Welcome back. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So good to see you and thank goodness you are all OK and recovered from any injury! hugs to you all.... no worries on the cards, just happy you are all OK

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

Sorry at the same time glad to know that you and the Fam are Ok.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
How awful! I am glad you and your kids are OK now and recovering. No worries on the cards, I am glad to see you back.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Welcome back, I'm so sorry you and your family went through this and were injured in the accident. I'm so glad you and your family are healing and your okay. It is so scary when something like this happens, did they catch the person who hit you?

OP
triggerSnores

triggerSnores

Jul 21, 2014
Thanks everyone. No, they haven't found the guy. Which is very frustrating insurance wise. I have a permanent injury from accident that I'm learning to live with and will require surgery(s) down the road. I'm just very thankful the kids are now fine and back to all their sports etc. I tell myself it could have been much worse, as long as they are safe and healthy. 😊 our bullys have been so loving with all of us. I love seeing how much they care. Such a special breed.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.