Aghhhh....friday the 13th!

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
So I'm not one who really cares about superstition. I have never given a second thought to Friday the 13th, but after today, I just might! It started when I first woke up. I stepped out of bed and onto the floor onto a big slimy hairball. Apparently our cat hacked it up during the night and left it right beside our bed for me to find :rolleyes: Then when I pulled up at work, I saw one of my coworkers pull up behind another coworker and rear end him. He swears his foot was on the brake but for some reason his car still rolled forward. Fortunately the damage was almost nonexistent. As I was unloading my car for work, my phone rang. It was my husband which was odd because he doesn't call me at work unless it's urgent. I could tell by his voice that something was wrong. Apparently he was woken up to the sound of our 7 year old son screaming bloody murder. He had rolled off the couch and hit his head on the coffee table. It cut his head and knocked out a front tooth. While my husband was helping him into the bathroom to wash out his mouth, my son saw the blood, went pale, and completely passed out. On top of all this, our 4 year old was crying and yelling because he was worried about his brother. My husband was trying to get both boys out the door to head to the doctor to get the oldest one checked out. I left work, got stuck in traffic for over an hour, and finally made it home. Fortunately our son will be fine aside from a blood phobia. Next time we have a Friday the 13th I'm not leaving the house :no:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a day.... go get a glass of wine, grab you bully and relax on the sofa!

Happy to hear your boy is OK!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Holy crap! that is some day, I'm glad everyone is ok

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Glad everyone is ok. My son is the same way with his own bloods and needles yet he is an EMT and has seen some pretty gnarly stuff and doesn't skip a beat.

OP
OliviaB

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Glad everyone is ok. My son is the same way with his own bloods and needles yet he is an EMT and has seen some pretty gnarly stuff and doesn't skip a beat.

How funny...our son is the exact same way! He goes deer hunting with my husband and has no problems gutting a deer but he can't handle the sight of his own blood. He turned white as a sheet and hit the floor :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.