ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please help me wish one of our very special members [MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION] a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Petra is one of the sweetest people here on EBN. She lives in a remote area of South Africa, yet her and her husband are always taking in stray doggies… especially bullies!!! And if she can't keep them she is always looking for the BEST homes for these babies. Petra is one of our biggest supporter of the rescues, and always shares her insight to anyone bringing a rescue into their homes.

Petra I hope that you have a WONDERFUL day… and that Rian & your fur babies SPOIL you rotten today!!!

:wave5::birthday::juggle::birthday4::birthday2::balloons::musicband::happydance::dancing::dance::cake4::confetti::wave5:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
:jumping::jumping::musicband::party::jumping::jumping:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRA!!!! Hope you have an amazing day!!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I hope you have an amazing birthday Petra

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY wonderful lady! Hope you have a super fantastic day

:cake2::cake3::pupbirthday::birthday2::confetti:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Wow, thank you so much everyone:w00t: Feels like I get a little too much credit:blush2: [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION];) but I try my best:)

Can't believe I'm 35!!! Feels like I'm still a teenager sometimes:tongue: The good news of the week is that I don't get deported since the post office don't deliver as they should. All I need to do extra is to get a paper from Home Affairs stating why I'm late handling my visa application in. Considering all the other crap I need to hand in that feels pretty easy:)

Also we're on a load shedding schedule for tonight between 6-8pm so we're going out to eat:w00t: The best part of that isn't eating out... it's not having to cook or clean:whew:.

Thanks again a million, love you all<3

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgHAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRA. I hope you have a Super Fantastic Day, and all your wishes come true.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Petra!!! Much love from Tyson & I - hope you have a wonderful day :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:girlbirthday::bigeyes:35! Waite till you're my age :grammy::judges:You're a:hot::easterbunny::hot::easterbunny::hot::easterbunny::hot::easterbunny::hot::easterbunny::bow::fairy::confetti::fairy::confetti::fairy::confetti::fairy::confetti::fairy::confetti::birthday2::juggle::birthday2::juggle::birthday2::juggle::birthday2::juggle::birthday2::juggle::balloons:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
YAY PETRA!!! Happy HAPPY birthday to you! Enjoy your special day!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.