Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] Lynnie don't play dat!!

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
We are overrun with them here as well. Hubby goes out with friends almost every weekend hog hunting. They are destroying land and crops over night and costing ranchers and farmers $$ from the damage.
They are one ugly looking beast. I wouldn't want to run into them on foot without a weapon for sure. *lol*

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh Man he's scary looking, I have to agree with the others, I wouldn't want to run into one of those, and I couldn't eat it either. What does your neighbour do with them after he catches them?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hah, Just like Todd said, they are paying people out here to help control the population. Those things are mean, they charge at you! Tyson likes boar :)

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Some of the people eat them. They make sausage too. They say it's good-but not for me.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hey city girl-get your gun and come on down-plenty of it here! We will make you into "Country mama". @nycbullymama @Marine91 You are in Texas-get you some!!!!

Country mama??, gun??? Ack.. that's quite alright! I'll stay in the city where I get my hog, cleaned, cooked and on my plate. :D Granted, it's not wild but that's OK!! lol..

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Country mama??, gun??? Ack.. that's quite alright! I'll stay in the city where I get my hog, cleaned, cooked and on my plate. :D Granted, it's not wild but that's OK!! lol..

Actually, I kinda' like THAT plan.............last time I was in NYC I was 15!!!!!!!

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Our house backs up to over two thousand swampy acres. We have wild hogs in our yard all the time. They are extremely destructive and they tear up everything. My neighbor even said he saw one walking down the street one time! :eek:

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
We have so many here in Mississippi also we love to hog hunt!!! :yes:

Members online

No members online now.