ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :w00t: Man I'm jealousā€¦ I want to go to TEXAS!!! :hissycry:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] - Wow, that is wonderful....such a small world. I am so happy you liked the pictures! I loved seeing them go by... can't wait for the livestock show next week. If only I could bring Tyson with me! He'd love it!
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] - We can TRADE! I miss my snow :( I don't miss shoveling it, but I miss it in general, hah. We see zip zero snow here in Houston.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When I went to the shows, on the prize list, they always said NO DOGS in barn, but the "big shots" never paid attention and their dogs were always running loose. You should call, and maybe you can bring him-leashed. There is so much going on, though-he would probably get too warn out-unless you put him in a wagon!! ENJOY!! I will be with you in spirit, wishing I was there! [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Make sure you go in the barn and check out the mini donkeys,too!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
When I went to the shows, on the prize list, they always said NO DOGS in barn, but the "big shots" never paid attention and their dogs were always running loose. You should call, and maybe you can bring him-leashed. There is so much going on, though-he would probably get too warn out-unless you put him in a wagon!! ENJOY!! I will be with you in spirit, wishing I was there! @TyTysmom Make sure you go in the barn and check out the mini donkeys,too!

Hah! Yeah, he would be so excited he may hurt himself. LOL I would probably have to wagon him if so bc he's in good shape but he's getting up there in age, but I'm almost 99% sure they do not allow them unless they are service ;) Its at the NRG Stadium, which is HUGE. Where the Texans play. I will take pictures for you!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Hah! Yeah, he would be so excited he may hurt himself. LOL I would probably have to wagon him if so bc he's in good shape but he's getting up there in age, but I'm almost 99% sure they do not allow them unless they are service ;) Its at the NRG Stadium, which is HUGE. Where the Texans play. I will take pictures for you!!!

I would LOVE picture-thank you!!!:heart: [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
@Manydogs - Wow, that is wonderful....such a small world. I am so happy you liked the pictures! I loved seeing them go by... can't wait for the livestock show next week. If only I could bring Tyson with me! He'd love it!
@ddnene - We can TRADE! I miss my snow :( I don't miss shoveling it, but I miss it in general, hah. We see zip zero snow here in Houston.

Let me know what day(s) you are going to be there and I will tell you where we will be at as soon as i find out. It will be interesting to see if Mattress Mac pushes the steer price up over a million again this year.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] - Will do! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so cool... thanks for sharing

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Let me know what day(s) you are going to be there and I will tell you where we will be at as soon as i find out. It will be interesting to see if Mattress Mac pushes the steer price up over a million again this year.

Oh @Marine91 and [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] @ddnene and I will be there,not Jessica, as she wants to trade places with US!! She can have the SNOW, Tracey,Lynn and Todd GO TO THE SHOW!!!:evilplan::evilplan::evilha::rofl:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] - Hahahha,
LoL I just got booted from the rodeo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lol... I haven't had tickets to any of the shows in years as they really aren't worth it to me anymore. I only care about the BBQ cookout the parties associated with it and the livestock show. Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Better get you some real cowboy boots, and a hat, or they won't let you in! Proper attire: cowgirl.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I would rather have an old school pair of Justin's than the crap they wear today but sadly you can't get them anymore. Lucky for me I still have a pair that are in good shape for being 24 years old.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.