brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm glad to see a good update. I have been thinking of you and your family all night.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]...glad to hear all your family is okay...they are very precious...love all the pictures...thanks for sharing you are very blessedā™”ā™”ā™”ā™”

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thank You Everyone for the caring and prayers, Kaden is still complaining of a sore chest, my daughter took him back to the doctor yesterday, and they did a X-ray, and checked him out, they said he has soft tissue bruising from the impact of the seatbelt. She's kept him home from school and he's doing his school work at home, his Dad is also sore as they were hit on the front drivers side, and so he's home with Kaden too. It will take time to heal.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank You Everyone for the caring and prayers, Kaden is still complaining of a sore chest, my daughter took him back to the doctor yesterday, and they did a X-ray, and checked him out, they said he has soft tissue bruising from the impact of the seatbelt. She's kept him home from school and he's doing his school work at home, his Dad is also sore as they were hit on the front drivers side, and so he's home with Kaden too. It will take time to heal.

I was involved in a car accident where this idiot rear-ended meā€¦ I felt fine when it happened, but that night my neck was killing me. MAJOR whiplash, and we were heading to Disney the following weekā€¦ NO rides for me. My neck still bothers me sometimesā€¦ Hope your grandson feels better soon!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Monica I am so glad your sil and Kayden did not get hurt, it is so annoying these days how they still drink and drive our limit here for driving you have to be under 0.05 and I know it is higher there the sad thing is he may have already lost his licence and was driving unlicensed but they don't care I wonder if someone in their family got hurt from a drunk driver if that would wake them up or not.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Monica I am so glad your sil and Kayden did not get hurt, it is so annoying these days how they still drink and drive our limit here for driving you have to be under 0.05 and I know it is higher there the sad thing is he may have already lost his licence and was driving unlicensed but they don't care I wonder if someone in their family got hurt from a drunk driver if that would wake them up or not.

Thanks Julie, the main thing is that they are okay, but unfortunately too many people are hurt or killed by drunk driving, distracted driving and texting and driving. People don't think it will ever happen to them, or they don't think of the consequences, they think they are okay to drive. This guy doesn't seem to get it or learn his lesson, since this is his 3 rd offence. The laws need to change so that if you do this once, you get a fine and a suspension, so hopefully you learn your lesson and don't do it again, but if you do it a second time, you should lose your priveledge to drive for life.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.