Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I am so Relieved that my Son in Law and Grandson are okay tonight, but I am so emotional right now and mostly angry. My Son in Law was on his way to pick up my daughter from work tonight and he had just pulled out of their street and was at a stop sign, he went to turn onto the next road when a car came speeding down the road and rammed right into his car on the drivers side and tore the whole front end off his Jeep, and sent his car across the road. The car is a right off, which I don't really are about it's just a car, a piece of metal and can be replaced. My grandson was in the back in his car seat and he thank god is okay as well. The reason I'm so pissed right now and want to rip the drivers face off is because he was a Drunk Driver, and the police man who came to the accident said its his 3rd offence. WTF?? Why is this guy even allowed to be behind the wheel of a car, his license should be revoked for life and he should never be allowed to own a car again. This guy lives on the next street over from my daughter and he drove to the convenience store which is maybe a 15 min walk, why would he drive drunk and put people's lives in danger? My SIL said he tried to yell at him and blame him, he could smell the alcohol on him. He wanted to smash him, but Kaden was in the car and he was already scared plus he didn't want to fight in front of his son. The police were great with him and put him in the police car to keep warm and they gave him a stuffed Dalmation Dog. The driver was taken to the hospital because he didn't have a seatbelt on and was bloody, the police said after he gets checked out, he's going to jail. I hope I don't find out where he lives, because I think if I ever see him, I'm afraid of what I'll say or do to him. I don't understand how someone can be so irresponsible and selfish as to put another persons life in danger.

TGIF: This Grandson is Fantastic. He has my heart and he is my life. I am praying and
Thanking God tonight for watching over him and keeping him safe.

Some silly, fun precious times with our little man

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 156

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Wow, I'm sorry:( Thank goodness they are OK. I can imagine they are still shaken up though, an incident like that gets to a person:( I hope the drunk driver goes to jail, the punishment for driving under the influence should be jail even without an accident happening. It's incredible respect-less:censored:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am so so happy they are both OK... like you said the hell with the car, it can be replaced. As for the drunk -- :angry: they never think they are drunk, 'oh, I'm fine. bastards -- then they are the ones never really hurt or impacted by what they did

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Oh wow, I'm SO sorry. My husband has been a police officer for 14 years and his specialty is DUI. Unfortunately he's seen a lot of accidents where innocent people lost their lives because of the actions of an idiot. I'm so thankful that your family is okay..especially the child. I don't think I could restrain myself if a drunk hit me and my kids.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good LORD Monicaā€¦ Thank GOD your family is okay. If that would of been my family he would of ended up in the hospitalā€¦ WTH is wrong w/people?!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Glad to hear everyone's ok.
This person needs to be thrown in jail. That's the one thing we're very strict on here- you drive drunk, you go to prison.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg this is horrible, you are so right to be angry!!! So glad everyone is ok...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
The penalty for drunk driving is very hefty... in the thousands of dollars. This fella with the 3rd time does not appear to learn anything. Go figure. Perhaps his sickness overcomes him and is unable to help himself. He is in need of REHAB big time but perhaps in denial.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am glad everyone is ok. A friend of mine had A drunk driver drive in to her house last year. It was this persons 7th offense and all they got was 90 days in jail and license suspended for a year. Definitely not sever enough if you ask me.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Glad and relieved to know your SIL and grandson are okay, Monica. What a scare!! Hoping this drunk driver will receive a big punishment (ie, prison time), and not be able to drive and risk the lives of others again.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thank you everyone, our SIL is okay today, he said he's a little sore but too stubborn to go get checked out. I tried to tell him he should be seen by a doctor so it can be documented if something comes up later. My daughter booked off work today and kept Kaden home. He woke up and said his chest was sore. Mommy was taking him to the emergency to have him checked out. I think it was probably from the seat belt on his car seat, but it's better to be safe than sorry in case he has internal bruising or his ribs were Injured? He's also scared, so was probably a little traumatized from the accident. I will keep you posted on what the doctors say, when I hear from my daughter.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thank god they are ok. I hate people that are so selfish to drink and drive. It is never them who get killed, always the innocent driver. First offense should be automatic revocation of drivers license. I feel driving drunk is a choice that doesn't have to happen. So many other choices could be made. I will check back for updates on how the baby is.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thanking GOD that your family is okay. Many times the innocents get killed, and the drunk isn't even hurt. The punishments are too easy.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
The doctor said his chest is sore from the impact on the seatbelt from his car seat. Thank goodness for car seats and seat belts.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.