Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Let's talk Ovens!

Quote Originally Posted by Goob14 View Post
    You will be the source of all my kitchen jealousy!!! That is beautiful. I'm renting right now and the house had a junk stove/oven. When we buy, I will be getting that stove or something VERY similar. I love red accents in kitchens. That oven is to DIE for! Great taste!
    Thank you. I also love red accents. The stove actually comes in different finishes. I saw it in a gorgeous Blue too.

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    Yes it is. Just depends on what you are looking for. Baisc sets run a few hundred or some crazy sets for a few thousand.
    yeah see, that's the thing.. it's still not as common as the gas ranges. think i'm gonna wait until it's more common and the cookware drops in prices.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    Thank you. I also love red accents. The stove actually comes in different finishes. I saw it in a gorgeous Blue too.
    That's funny that you mentioned blue because I was going to say "the next best color would be blue" haha. I personally like my appliances, utensils, pots, and pans to have a flare of color with the walls being a little more neutral. I love the rustic industrial look. I don't have a creative bone in my body so I appreciate the creativity of other immensely and I LOVE the rustic/industrial design you have chosen. I couldn't create something like that if you gave me all the money and time in the world!!!! I don't have a big family but I LOVE any type of cooking, baking, grilling...you name it. My hubby is a diesel mechanic and he always says, " you're only as good as your tools." I give him that same pitch when it comes time to replace things in the kitchen.

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

What type of island are you thinking about? Stationary? On wheels? Large with a build in sink or just something for extra storage and a chopping block???
    No sink, and I want it to be stationary. Extra storage on one side, and bar stools on the other. On the side, I wanna keep the dog food bowls. Something like these..

Attachment 84184Attachment 84185

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

That's funny that you mentioned blue because I was going to say "the next best color would be blue" haha. I personally like my appliances, utensils, pots, and pans to have a flare of color with the walls being a little more neutral. I love the rustic industrial look. I don't have a creative bone in my body so I appreciate the creativity of other immensely and I LOVE the rustic/industrial design you have chosen. I couldn't create something like that if you gave me all the money and time in the world!!!! I don't have a big family but I LOVE any type of cooking, baking, grilling...you name it. My hubby is a diesel mechanic and he always says, " you're only as good as your tools." I give him that same pitch when it comes time to replace things in the kitchen.
    Thank you.. I've been going out a lot and looking. Also Houzzz has definitely given me ideas.

When it's time for you to design yours, you'll be amazed at what you'll come up.

There's a place that does custom kitchens here and that's where I saw the oven.. i nearly fell over.. all of a sudden I needed it. But came on here to get opinions on gas vs electric first. Glad so many prefer gas.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

So much fun! Yup, I have never had a gas stove of my own but every cooking woman has always told me to go for gas when it was time to get a stove. Glass tops are a nightmare. Especially for Mexican cooking haha (yes, I am Mexican and I can say it). I would have to take a razor to it every night and it was a "soak, sit, scrub" process. Not fun!

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

So much fun!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. I love that island!! omg, gorgeous and the color's perfect. saved the pic..lol would you mind pm'ing me where you saw it? I think I know but can't find it..

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    They have fingerprint proof stainless now....
    NOW… that's awesome!!! Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. I love that island!! omg, gorgeous and the color's perfect. saved the pic..lol would you mind pm'ing me where you saw it? I think I know but can't find it..
    OMG I LOVE THAT… but white cabinets would NOT work w/kids. Gotta get rid of these DARN kids… Lol

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads