g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
This is crazy. Can you guys just find another apartment?

Easier said than done. Finding a great place in DC is like the hunger games. Also, we'd have to pack up and leave and we just a have so much furniture and stuff and I shudder to think about moving -- especially since we moved to this place in June. We love the space and the location. It's also awesome because it has a courtyard for Ruckus. Just finding a place that allows big dogs in DC is hard enough. Our landlords have been trying to fix it, we're just hoping it happens in the next few days. Otherwise we might have to deal with the hotel.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I hope they get things fixed quickly, how about staying a friend or something? I totally agree with you on the hotel thing. I would be scared to leave him too, you can't trust anyone these days.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
If you're gonna wind up staying in a hotel, maybe you or your boyfriend can take your vacation now. This way, Ruckus wouldn't be alone.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sending prayers and comforting hugs, my gawd, awful :(

Will be keeping y'all in thoughts, please let us know!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
City living is easy to give up once you realize the updated and modern space you can have (and for cheaper!) just 20 mins out! No laughing here, I have an IP cam in the living room and kitchen.

3d17ea5e800dbc11f9c0f82ce9e6d24b.jpg

If Ruckus needs a temporary babysitter, I'm trying to convince my wife Taco needs a friend, but she doesn't think we can handle two, lol. She's probably right.

Taco does need a friend, besides these guys are like potato chips and you know the rest. lol Nice pic!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I had to post even if I don't have much constructive input to the thread...

I just wanted to tell you that my heart fell to my toes when I read the title of the thread... I thought it said FROZEN PUPPIES...

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina

I just wanted to tell you that my heart fell to my toes when I read the title of the thread... I thought it said FROZEN PUPPIES...

Oh no!!! Haha no frozen puppies! It's hilly but Ruckus is keeping warm!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424460863.694291.jpg

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Oh no!!! Haha no frozen puppies! It's hilly but Ruckus is keeping warm!

View attachment 84222

I hope the pipe situation is coming along better than before!...Just wanted to suggest that IF you end up staying in a hotel you could either drop Ruckus off at your house while you're at work so he is in familiar surroundings when he is alone. It would just be a matter of picking him up and dropping him off on your way to and from work. OR if you wanted him to stay in the hotel while you are away, you could put him in his crate and lock it. Trust NO ONE! haha Also, some hotels have a pet policy that the animal cannot be free in the room unless the owner is present.

Just some possibilities:). Sorry that you guys are living this way!!!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina

Oh no!!! Haha no frozen puppies! It's chilly but Ruckus is keeping warm!

View attachment 84222

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]yiiiipppppeeeee[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] My water came back!!!! This resulted in a laundry and dish washing marathon. So happy!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Great news! [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] Now you can enjoy doing wash, doing dishes,etc. Who knew it takes so little to make someone happy!! We are all learning this winter.

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
City living is easy to give up once you realize the updated and modern space you can have (and for cheaper!) just 20 mins out! No laughing here, I have an IP cam in the living room and kitchen.

3d17ea5e800dbc11f9c0f82ce9e6d24b.jpg

If Ruckus needs a temporary babysitter, I'm trying to convince my wife Taco needs a friend, but she doesn't think we can handle two, lol. She's probably right.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with IP camera's :D

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
baef21df6407830beb85df0d2a06b025.jpg

Def not the only one! And yeayyy for water again Jackie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online