winter storm?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Everyone bracing for the winter storm that is supposed to effect 29 states? Gosh I'm so tired of winter already!!!:down:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
We are supposed to get 18 inches of snow and i have a 1 and a half hour commute to work :angry:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
The weather warning's all over the news here too (Toronto and surrounding areas). I'm kinda looking forward to it but not. The only thing I'm dreading is the drive home, I'd like to get home to Stig as early as possible!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Make sure you have stock of treats, water, and meds if needed! We just go it here in AZ, nothing compared to what ya'll are gonna get, but man it was bad for here! Hail and cold winds like crazy. You all be careful!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks for the reminder [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]! I'll double check to make sure we have everything. Imagine if we do get a snow day, that'll be a blast!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Living here in Florida and the beach-coast 5 min. away during hurricane season this summer, I stocked up on all our typical hurricane needs, but I also had cases of water stored for all of us. Fortunately we do have time to prepare here so I would most certainly have all of Vegas's needs the ONLY bad thing is if we would have to go to a shelter they do not allow pets!! Some shelters will take in your pet but I would NEVER do that!! So far we have been so lucky with the seasons, I think my house is pretty safe and I don't think I would leave it.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:eek:They're calling for blizzard warnings starting tomorrow afternoon, so we will see how it plays out.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Same here in Pa. they are calling for record setting snow fall.
Stay warm everyone.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
where we are in tx its supposed to snow 8 to 10 in :up: im so hoping lex can play in the snow!!! at 6 today we have already had schools cancel for tom and lots of delays.... i went home sick today with whatever is going around so least i wont be driving 45 mins in ice

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm in NE Ohio .. just south of Cleveland. Our winter storm warning started one hour ago. We have some snow tonight turning into freezing rain tomorrow lunch time through to Wednesday morning with most areas expected to get up to 1/2 inch of ICE!! Wednesday lunchtime onwards it's supposed to turn back to snow with the lake effect areas getting 12" and further south (me) getting less .. possible 2-4". So for us the danger is going to be the roads turning into complete ice blocks!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I am from Mich. My parents live here in Az. about 8 mos. of the year, and they have a condo in Mich. where they spend summers. They went back to Mich. a couple weeks ago for the birth of my neice's 1st baby. They were supposed to be coming home Wed. but now are coming next Mon. instead. They're supposed to get 18 inches of snow. So everyone, stay warm and be careful! Have fun in the snow!

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Were expecting 3-6 inches in the Tx Panhandle but id give it all up for a nice springlike sunny day...got to work a few ago and nothing but blowing snow...bleh...leaves a bad taste in my mouf @ lexterwayne what part of Tx you from

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Down in the bottom of Pa we're getting ice.. I would rather have snow.. I can deal with snow.. not ice :angry:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.