my poor little nephew!!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Please say a special prayer for my lil nephew Dominic. He will be 2 in March and he has started having feveral seizures. he had rsv as an infant and was hospitalized and recovered well, but ever since then he gets fevers of 103 +. He's not like a normal child, starting out low grade and occasionally getting a high temp, his is always 102 usually 103 +. It's gotten as high as 105.4. They say they are brought on by fever, and he should outgrow them. Tonight is his 3rd seizure in about 8 months and it's really scary. He is totally non-responsive for a bit afterwards. So, they are on theway to the hospital!!:pray::*(:*(:pray:!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Will keep him in my prayers. Please
keep us updated on how he is
doing.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Nothing more worrisome than a sick child. You feel so helpless. Prayers.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
okay I just typed a long synopsis about Dom, hit the wrong button and it vanished...grrr. so long story short he is home still running fever. Going to a new dr tomorrow and hopefully we can figure out why he has fever so frequently. They ran rsv, blood, flu tests and many more and of course as always all results are negative....thanks for all your concern. ill post again when we know more

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thinking about you all ..... kids are sometimes tougher than we think possible!!! He will fight through this.

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
of course they have to review all his records since he is seeing a new dr now, but the culprit of this fever rampage seems to be strph, now why didn't the er find something so simple???

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online