OMG! Is anyone else watching this?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Is everyone watching the Hallmark Hall Of Fame movie tonight? "The Lost Valentine", Betty White, LOVE her! and Jennifer Love Hewitt. OMG! This is the saddest thing I've ever seen! Talk about a tear-jerker! I love the Hallmark commercials, they're showing old ones, so far from the 60's and 1990. What a fun idea. This movie is SOOOO good!

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION]: You probably wouldn't have liked it. It was a "chic flic", but SOOOOO good! Sniff, sniff.:*(

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
LOL I walked in on the guys in the apartment up here watching Lifetime today.
I was like what the heck are you guys watching. They said they were flipping
threw the channels then got interested in the movie. Then they confessed
that was 2movies ago.
:hmm:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], OH SHOOT!!! I seen the advertisement for it and meant to save it on my dvr, and I forgot, just the commercial for the show made me tear up!!!! Darn it I missed it! I love Betty White!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I was watching the SAG awards, Betty White won!!! I love her too. Hopefully they will re-air it but I have issues with sad movies and not being able to handle them. Is it really really sad?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hubby is already making the little comments about when I'm going to sit down and watch what I have DVR'd so not sure I'd get away with adding Hallmark films to the expanding list!!!!

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, you guys all missed out! It was soooo good! And yes, it was VERY sad! I was texting back and forth with my youngest daughter while we were both watching it. She has that t-vo or tbo, or whatever you call it, and so she was seeing it behind where I was seeing it. She'd text and say, OMG! I just bawled my head off, is that it now? And I'd tell her, nope, get more tissues, you're gonna need them. Then she'd text me, oh, I just cried so hard, I think the neighbors could hear me! When it was over she said she was exhausted! But it was such a great movie! I wish I had it on something, I'd watch it again!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i wish there was a program where people could "send" each other movies/ t.v. shows that have been recorded on their dvr/tivo to other people with the same systems.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.