Continuous winter storm

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I will not complain about our 46 degrees of temp at 8AM... promise. It's just that... it's 75 at noon and my car is starting to get confused from having the heater on and then the AC on.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I will not complain about our 46 degrees of temp at 8AM... promise. It's just that... it's 75 at noon and my car is starting to get confused from having the heater on and then the AC on.
46? That would feel so warm right now! Even 25 would. *sigh

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Yea, I saw that on the news... southern states getting snow and ice. Kinda shocking. You'd think people would know how to drive up here, but nope... complete morons. Especially the ones in SUVs or trucks.

You have that thing going around too? I just got over something. Took over a month. Feel better! Lots of chicken broth and vitamin c!!!

I'm a Yankee, and I lived in Alaska for several years… people in the south can NOT drive in the snow/ice. I stay OFF the roads because I'm afraid of getting rear-ended by these idiots… LMAO!!! They keep telling people to stay off the roads and my FB page is full of local accidents :blink: I've been to the doctor twice for this crap… started out as a sinus infection, and now I have pleurisy… Ugh!!! Glad you are feeling better...

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm wearing shorts and eating ice cream but I'm not rubbing it in or anything ;). I really wish we could have a taste of winter here in Sunny So Cal.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I'm a Yankee, and I lived in Alaska for several years… people in the south can NOT drive in the snow/ice. I stay OFF the roads because I'm afraid of getting rear-ended by these idiots… LMAO!!! They keep telling people to stay off the roads and my FB page is full of local accidents :blink: I've been to the doctor twice for this crap… started out as a sinus infection, and now I have pleurisy… Ugh!!! Glad you are feeling better...

Alaska? Is it this cold there? I'd love to see these accidents. It's so sad how people think they can drive in this kind of weather.
I've also seen my primary twice. Had an x-ray done but they didn't find anything. I've gotten my voice back but still couch at night, badly. My primary said with all of my medical issues, that if it doesn't go away... I have to get another catscan done (I'm 1 of 5 unique patients of his.) :moping:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The steps are ice,
and things around,
the dog poop froze:poo:
before it hit the ground!
After my coffee,
I'll make my way
to check the donkeys
and they will bray-
"Our water is frozen,come and help
we are thirsty"(they seemed to yelp)
They are more thirsty,as winter goes on
'cause all the moisture in grass is gone.
So carrying buckets,I will be.
Calling a donkey an ***? I do not see,
Carrying water? The *** is ME!!! View attachment 84052 View attachment 84057
Omg that made me laugh so hard!!

I love your poetry, we need a "Lynn's PoetryCorner"!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online