What Genre of music do you all listen to???

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
I personally am a metal head maybe stuck in the late 70s thru 80s anything from Classical to Hard Rock to Metal to some Punk Southern Rock Thrash and so on...and yes i still dont listen to madonna...so what do you listen to?>.<

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm a country girl, married to a metal (in more ways than one) head. When we are together in the car for long trips we switch back and forth. Short trips are mostly country.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I listen to both kinds Country and Western!!!
OHH Its great to be a redneck. :p

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I need a redneck smiley, something with buckteeth. :lol:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I'm an 80's child.. I listen to mostly 70's classic rock and 80's .

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Country/Classic Rock for me, Punk/Metal for my husband.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I listed to just about everything, I just love music. I too, love the music from the day. Some of my favorite artists are Billy Joel, Rod Stewart, Eric Clapton, Ac/Dc. I also grew up loving rap and r&b, not so much anymore these days (why synthesize a great voice????) So my ipod has it's share of NWA, Easy E, Dr. Dre, and even Beastie boys, public enemy, to Doug E. Fresh. Heck I even like disco! I also like punk, raggae, whatever. One of my all time favorites though are the Beatles. If it sounds good and makes me tap my fingers or toes out of the blue, it's good! I think my daughter takes after her mommie too, because she is a dancer! She dances to everything.

With that being said, I pretty much love all music except filthy mouth rap, and synthesized R&B.

But my favorite music is Country, and my favorite music artist EVER is Maroon 5. :up:

[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] lol I will see what I can find. We are also rednecks here :up:

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I listen to mostly country... Im married to a metal head too lol... I just take my ipod with me on car trips, but most of the time hubby is a sweetheart and will leave country on in my car. Now if were in his(my) truck he will leave his rock station on..

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love country but we listen to that mostly camping. In general we listen to rock in our house. hubby likes the more hard stuff with great guitar solos not so much for me but most anything I can sing to makes me happy. Old school rock like Van Halen will always be some of our fav but we like such a variety that if you saw hubbys ipod you would think he was crazy. lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Used to listen to only R&B and hip hop when I was younger. I'm a 90's kid so I find that it was way better then than it is now. In fact, I went to a boyz II men concert last night :up:. But as I got older, dance/house, newer country (such as dixie chicks and shania twain) and rock/alternative became more frequent. Don't prefer dirty hip-hop and synthesized as well. Christmas is different though, the radio's always on the 24/7 christmas song station. ;)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I listen to country on the car radio. When I play cds it's a wide range. My favorites are Chicago, Barbara Striesand, Bread, Perry Como and The Corrs.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I have varied tastes....I grew up with country, I love Motown, Jazz, Rock some Rap...but not much of it....My favorite singers are Barry Manilow, Dolly Parton, Barbra Streisand, Diana Ross.

OP
kiss1069

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
seems alot of us just grew up or got old coz when i was young then metal was all i mainly heard but nowadays i hear some of the disco music on one of the soft hits radio station here and i think its funny coz they wouldnt play that before and now they shlep it along with rod stewart and mannilow...of course still wont play ac/dc or slayer but im sure the days coming when they do and then ill know for sure im old...i do listen to country but mainly from the mid 90s which was rock country and the staggering amounts of Garth Brooks soundalikes which made country fun...waiting for a comeback of that style...for now im hoping to go to the Big 4 in California coz its been a while for some good speed metal shows for me and i think its time...cheers

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.