What Genre of music do you all listen to???

L

Lucy-licious

I like most genres of music. I grew up on mowtown n John Lennon....mum n dads taste,
But the New romantics in the 80s probably shaped my current taste in music though as i mainly like indie/pop
Currently listening mostly to TakeThat, Cheryl Cole and The Script.
I know theyre all UK artists so u may not be familiar with any of them :)

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I listen to hip/hop, R & B and pop. I have 2 daugters so I can sing any Justin Bieber or Hannah song! (Not by choice) :p

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Classic Rock for the most part... still enjoying the music I grew up with. I also like something like Enya when I want to seriously chill and relax in some deep thought. My wife is a Hillbilly from Kentucky and I enjoy the Bluegrass that I have been exposed to. She also likes Country... some of it has grown on me, but not all of it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have Sirius satellite radio in my car which means I can put channel 11 on and listen to Britain's national Radio station which is "Radio 1". Because it's a national station played across the entire of the UK then it plays a total mix of music. You can have Slipknot next to P Diddy (or whatever he's calling himself these days) next to Justin Bieber (:barf:) followed by a love ballad from Adele. The best thing is that they synchronise it so that when it went out in UK at 9am then that's what time it's played on Sirius so all the time checks are correct. So I would say that I get to listen to a very full and varied range of music.

Right now I really want Adele's new albumn.... 21!!

Check this out ... totally singing live!!
YouTube - Adele - Someone Like You (BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge Link) + Lyrics

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
One of my best friends plays his guitar in bars all around. This is my
favorite song he plays. Gotta love good Ole Southern Rock!!
Where's my redneck smiley??? :redneck: AHH there it is.

Bubba plays this on the piano. Reminds me of my wife every time. Good times good times.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.