Budweiser 2015 Superbowl Ad - Hits the spot

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
aww.. what is up with puppies and horses that makes us bawl like babies (or is it just me??) :tissue:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] Okay-of course I started crying as soon as the dog jumped out of the trailer.:cry: But all is well-because the end made me smile!!:yes: Thanks for the video!
Told ya'-I can't even watch Lassie:cry:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Love it! So much better than that stupid Go Daddy commercial. Idiots! Budweiser is such a classy company anyway. Their 9/11 tribute commercial still makes me cry almost 14yrs later. The horses bowing to the towers just kills me. you tube it, it is worth watching.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@brutus77 Years ago, when I showed donkeys (big shows-all kinds of livestock) the Budweiser crew(one of them) was there, and they would give kids and adults rides
in their big rig. They always had a dog with them,too-and all their animals and handlers were so nice to everyone.It was awesome seeing them in person!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Love it! So much better than that stupid Go Daddy commercial. Idiots! Budweiser is such a classy company anyway. Their 9/11 tribute commercial still makes me cry almost 14yrs later. The horses bowing to the towers just kills me. you tube it, it is worth watching.

Great video Harvey! and yes Rosalie the Budweiser 9/11 tribute is amazing!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We went on a trip to New Hampshire one summer and we visited the Anheuser-Busch plant. They have beautiful stables for the horses and they always have a dog there also and the animals were kept and treated like royalty which gets my vote every time. The Clydesdales are absolutely enormous. Just majestic.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

totally agree on all three statements... love this commercial - the others are idiots -- and 9/11 tribute still brings tears to my eyes too

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I LOVE this commercial, I shared it on my FB page. I got teary eyed too… :*(

Most Reactions