who's ready for the upcoming storm?

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I'm soooo not happy about it. I'm smack in the middle of it, expected 2+ feet! Good thing, Chubbs LOVES the snow. Only problem is our retractable leash has finally broken. All we have now is the 4' leash.

All I have to do now is come up with a grocery list. Blah!
Stay safe to those in the storms path!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am on Long Island and we are getting socked also. Oh well, stay home and be safe, that is my plan!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I need to walk the boys at 3, not looking forward to it.

It's coming down hard and fast now.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I'm in KY and it's sunshine and no snow. I do not envy you guys one bit. My parents are in western PA and they have a TON already. I hope you guys stay safe & warm!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
all set and will be working fro home tomorrow... both pups do not mind the snow = Lambeau is just know realizing he can play in it and does chase what he moves -- Cheli does his thing and then runs for the door.

Be safe getting home and once there... stay put!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Irony - we live here because Chris can walk to work (12 minutes door to door.) But when storms happen, he has no excuse not go in. In fact, he's expected to because everyone else is out..lol..
My honey does not get snow days :(

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
all set and will be working fro home tomorrow... both pups do not mind the snow = Lambeau is just know realizing he can play in it and does chase what he moves -- Cheli does his thing and then runs for the door.

Be safe getting home and once there... stay put!
Hubby was told this morning that he doesn't have to come in tomorrow. He's psyched! Chubbs was chasing the snow also. So funny!

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Irony - we live here because Chris can walk to work (12 minutes door to door.) But when storms happen, he has no excuse not go in. In fact, he's expected to because everyone else is out..lol..
My honey does not get snow days :(
Walk to work, hmmm. Definitely has pros and cons. Stay safe.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@nycbullymama If the storm goes according to your mayor----Chris may need hip boots! Take some pictures-I want to see snow, instead of MUD!!!:rolleyes:

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
We're bracing for it here in Boston, hasn't quite started yet but we're expecting 2 feet of snow overnight. We're told to stay home from work for the next two days, us non-essential research folks at the hospital are lucky. They're trying to pin down small rooms for sleeping quarters for the clinical staff for the next 72 hours just in case. I found my candles and my headlamp and my gameboy is charged up, got extra water and extra blankets in case the power goes. I'm sure i'm overreacting but I do not want to leave this house for two days :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online