OMG~!!! The movie Hachi

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Just got done watching...... I swear I bawled like my mother died. One of the saddest, heart wrenching animal lover's movie, I have ever seen in my life~!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Is this the one w/Richard Gere? i think i recall reading about it, based on a true story, if i'm not mistaken.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Is this the one w/Richard Gere? i think i recall reading about it, based on a true story, if i'm not mistaken.

Yes!! Henry (lol) OMG you will bawl your eyes out, I was literally sobbing~!!!! Yes, true story. Have to shake if off to go to bed, up past my bedtime but so upset.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes!! Henry (lol) OMG you will bawl your eyes out, I was literally sobbing~!!!! Yes, true story. Have to shake if off to go to bed, up past my bedtime but so upset.

oh man, i cannot take tear-jerker movies with dogs in it. I just can't as I get older!!! it's too much emotionally on me. :cry:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
oh man, i cannot take tear-jerker movies with dogs in it. I just can't as I get older!!! it's too much emotionally on me. :cry:

right there with you Henny -- i will not watch them.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
OMG! I watched that movie a couple of years ago--I still want to cry when I think about it. My advice is DON'T watch it! It was based on a true story and it is HEARTBREAKING!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Great movie and definitely a tear jerker!! I've seen it twice and cried both times

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Just got done watching...... I swear I bawled like my mother died through out the movie. One of the saddest, heart wrenching animal lover's movie, I have ever seen in my life~!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks a lot KMARINO - Actually this was a movie that a friend of my wife have been begging us to watch for the longest time. With your persuasive recommendation, my wife and I, put Netflix to good use. My wife was crying in the end. I had teary eyed though.

Thanks to you, I had to go downstairs at 12:00 midnight, wake up Harvey from his snoring, just to hug him. - Poor thing must have been way too irritated but too sleepy to complain. Excellent movie.

:2thumbs::thumb3::clap::bow:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thanks a lot KMARINO - Actually this was a movie that a friend of my wife have been begging us to watch for the longest time. With your persuasive recommendation, my wife and I, put Netflix to good use. My wife was crying in the end. I had teary eyed though.

Thanks to you, I had to go downstairs at 12:00 midnight, wake up Harvey from his snoring, just to hug him. - Poor thing must have been way too irritated but too sleepy to complain. Excellent movie.

:2thumbs::thumb3::clap::bow:

It made me extra snuggle with Vegas too, Not that he would be that loyal, he's to lazy to walk that far. lol. But OH MY GOODNESS, I seriously bawled like a baby!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I can not watch animal movies. When I was a kid-I would get crying so hard when Lassie would get hurt. When the Lion King movie came out-my son bought it for me-never did watch it, because I knew I would cry. I watched The Horse Whisperer, and was a goner in the first 3 minutes. It kills me seeing these poor babies on here for adoption. I am just a blubbering idiot. When I was a kid, I always watched cowboy movies, and cried when the horses fell over.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online