Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow, I didn't realize you were still fighting this! I sure hope they can figure it out so you can start getting better. Great advice above too on possible diet changes. We need to build up your immune system. I hear coconut oil is very popular..... :smoochwink:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] Hoping they will figure out the problem. Sending healthy hugs for you to start to feel a lot better very soon.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG, what an experience that was! Let me be the first to tell you, EVERYBODY has the flu. I would have updated last night but I didn't get home till 1am. Anyhoo.. [MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] wins the prize. I have a massive sinus infection. So I follow up today with my doctor to see if he wants to do the IV antibiotics. I am so over this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Anyway, you need to get better fast - like while Lambeau is still a puppy!! We're supposed to take a road trip to see him!! Remember??!! :smoochwink:
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] ... I had a massive sinus infection back in MArch 2013... I literally could not get out of bed and I also thought it was the flu. Got to the doctor on day 4 and he gave me antibiotics, but can't rememebr what it was. I was still in bad shape for another 3 days after that. I hope it goes away soon... I would LOVE to see you and Ellie be able to make that road trip!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
OMG, what an experience that was! Let me be the first to tell you, EVERYBODY has the flu. I would have updated last night but I didn't get home till 1am. Anyhoo.. @Blueberrys Mom wins the prize. I have a massive sinus infection. So I follow up today with my doctor to see if he wants to do the IV antibiotics. I am so over this.

Not a prize I wanna win :( (first time i hate being right :ohmy:)

I feel for you though. Sinus infections are horrible. I still remember how much one side of my face hurt.. just very sensitive and the headaches.. omg.
With the right antibiotics you should start feeling better quickly though.

Sending hugs Rosalie. I know this absolutely sucks.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not a prize I wanna win :( (first time i hate being right :ohmy:)

I feel for you though. Sinus infections are horrible. I still remember how much one side of my face hurt.. just very sensitive and the headaches.. omg.
With the right antibiotics you should start feeling better quickly though.

Sending hugs Rosalie. I know this absolutely sucks.
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], [MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION], I have been dealing with this for so long I would be up for the road trip anytime it's good for you guys!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG I'm so sorry… I honestly feel that sinus infections are worse than anything!!! One time I had one for so long they also put me on Cipro [MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] and that was the WORST!!! I hope you feel better soon...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm glad they figured it out, and I hope the antibiotics work quickly and clear it out. Have you ever tried a Netti Pot?
I've used them in the summer to help with allergies. It may help to clear out the nasal passages. Hoping you feel better soon.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Best wishes for you to feel a lot better real soon! Hope you didn't catch the flu now! :no:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
OMG Rosalie I didn't realize you were still sick Hope you get an answer and they can give you the right meds and you start improving.

:hug:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Prayers and Positive Thoughts are coming your way Rosalie. Love, Susan

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I am hoping you are starting to feel some better-you have meds now, right? Get well soon.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@brutus77 I am hoping you are starting to feel some better-you have meds now, right? Get well soon.
I do have meds. He just started me with a mild painkiller, tylenol 3 because I now have shingles on top of it all. I cant wait for my Nola vacation, I need it bad!!!

Members online

No members online now.