Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21

Thread: Have you ever made a time capsule?

  1. #13
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Strange you brought this up, our neighbor just dug up one he did when he was a kid! He wanted to see how big the puppy got he put in it.




  2. #14
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,168
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3900

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Strange you brought this up, our neighbor just dug up one he did when he was a kid! He wanted to see how big the puppy got he put in it.
    Yep sounds bout right....I lived in LA for 8 years.

  3. #15
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Yep sounds bout right....I lived in LA for 8 years.

  4. #16
    I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    KMARINO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Bradenton Fl.
    Posts
    7,294
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)
    181

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    I made one when I was about 10 and buried in our back yard in Ohio in the house I grew up in. I completely forgot about it until I seen this post. That was 40 years ago, I would LOVE to find it, I have no idea what I put in it. WOW memories!! just can't remember WHAT. lol

  5. #17
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5597

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Strange you brought this up, our neighbor just dug up one he did when he was a kid! He wanted to see how big the puppy got he put in it.
    This reminded me of a story… when our cat Midi died (he was 17 and diabetic) Lily was little, so we actually buried him and had a small funeral. WELL… about a month later Lily's teacher was asking the kids what they were going to do over the weekend. Lily told her teacher that she was going to dig up Midi and see how he was doing So her teacher sends me an e-mail wondering WHO Midi was?!! LMAO… boy did I have a talk w/my child…

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  6. #18
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    This reminded me of a story… when our cat Midi died (he was 17 and diabetic) Lily was little, so we actually buried him and had a small funeral. WELL… about a month later Lily's teacher was asking the kids what they were going to do over the weekend. Lily told her teacher that she was going to dig up Midi and see how he was doing So her teacher sends me an e-mail wondering WHO Midi was?!! LMAO… boy did I have a talk w/my child…
    Haaaaaaa!!! Thats to cute!

  7. #19
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    I made one when I was about 10 and buried in our back yard in Ohio in the house I grew up in. I completely forgot about it until I seen this post. That was 40 years ago, I would LOVE to find it, I have no idea what I put in it. WOW memories!! just can't remember WHAT. lol
    Do you know the current owners of your hold house? maybe you can make a trip there one day and dig out the time capsule. That would be amazing to see what you put in there 40 years ago, Kelly!!!




  8. #20
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    @ddnene, that's a crazy story and too funny!!! you had some splaining to do to Lily's teacher!




  9. #21
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5597

    Default Re: Have you ever made a time capsule?

    Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    @ddnene, that's a crazy story and too funny!!! you had some splaining to do to Lily's teacher!
    It reminded me of that movie Pet Cemetery… LMAO!!! My kids sometimes

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •