You know you've been on EBN too much when ......

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
.... when you are typing something that is on a different website or in an email ,and you find yourself looking for the emoticon link so you can add your favorite "thumbs up" to the end of your statement!!

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up::up::up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

:lol::p

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is it even worse when you text and want to add a :up: .......................... LMAO

Maybe I should just change the title of the thread from addicted to EBN to addicted to :up:

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
So ........... what are YOU addicted to on EBN if you could only say one thing, and it very obviously does not have to be serious given the threads above!!!!!?????

L

Lucy-licious

Photos of yummy puppies :heart: and beautiful bellies :luv:oh and bully bums :eek:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I'm addicted to looking at pictures. I can sit here and look at pictures of Bullies ALL day. :bust:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
.....when your eyeballs begin to twitch so you go to the bathroom for some eye drops and realize you look like you have not slept in 3 days! :lol:

And yes, I am always wanting to do thumbs up, winks and hugs on other sites and emails. All the time! I am actually starting to know the codes so I can just type them rather than do the drop down menu of smilies! :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.